Annihilator's management, Verena Baumgardt of Neverland Music Inc., has issued the following:
"Annihilator is looking for an experienced, skilled professional bassist. Applicants must be able to commit 100% to the band, be available for extensive global touring from April 2010 onwards (valid passport), preferably a resident of Canada, and have touring experience.
The audition "song" will be "Phantasmagoria" (live version).
A link to a video of Jeff Waters showing the bass guitar parts is at this location.
To apply, please email the following to neverlandmusic [at] bell [dot] net
- Full Name
- Age (between 21-35 need only apply)
- City/Area of Residence
- A quality link to a video of you playing (standing up) the bass guitar, along with the audio for the song "Phantasmagoria"; bass must be loud and clear
- 2-3 pics of yourself (on and off stage)
- Details of playing and gigging experiences
- Detail why you want to join the band
Applications/links must be received by February 22, 2010."
This is too dope. its like, "hey, want to be part of your favorite band? just be able to rip and shred days on end and kill this song, all as long as you have a great style. and you can live the dream" yeah that is incredibly hard, but its JUST SO SICK that they have auditions this way. any freaking one can be in !