First dates have been confirmed for Fear Factory's previously announced US headling comeback tour in Spring, dubbed Fear Campaign Tour 2010. Taking the tour banner a little too literally, "support" will come from the following godawful acts: Winds Of Plague, Dirge Within, and Periphery. Yikes! For what it's worth, Divine Heresy is also said to play on select dates.

So far the following shows have been announced:

Mar. 22 - Tempe, AZ - Marquee
Mar. 23 - Albuquerque, NM - Sunshine Theatre
Mar. 24 - Colorado Springs, CO - The Black Sheep
Mar. 26 - Dallas, TX - House Of Blues
Mar. 27 - San Antonio, TX - White Rabbit
Mar. 28 - Houston, TX - The Channel
Mar. 30 - Ft. Lauderdale, FL - Culture Room
Mar. 31 - Lake Buena Vista, FL - House Of Blues
Apr. 01 - Atlanta, GA - The Masquerade
Apr. 02 - Knoxville, TN - Valarium
Apr. 03 - Little Rock, AR - The Village
Apr. 05 - Ft. Collins, CO - Aggie Theatre
Apr. 06 - Grand Junction, CO - Mesa Theatre & Club
Apr. 09 - San Francisco, CA - Regency Center (with Amon Amarth)
Apr. 11 - San Diego, CA - House Of Blues

More dates will be announced soon.

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Fear Factory
Event: Fear Campaign Tour

Posted: 23.02.2010 by Thryce

Comments

Troy Killjoy - 23.02.2010 at 22:46
Godawful indeed. I know they're a popular band and they don't exactly play Souls Of A New Machine-esque material anymore, but metal/deathcore bands in support? Fear Factory deserve more than that, surely.
DoomGuard - 23.02.2010 at 23:09
Y is that truth crossed out? lol

hopefully something changes in the line-up, but im not counting on it...
I_Die_Often - 24.02.2010 at 01:39
Seeing the supporting bands... I'm not disappointed now that they are not coming to my town!
Give them time to find better acts before I am able to see them!
Black Conundrum - 25.02.2010 at 01:23
Hmm, I will be in Colorado for spring break, so if I wanted to, I may be able to go to one of those Colorado shows. It's a consideration.
Introspekrieg - 25.02.2010 at 01:29
Quote:
Taking the tour banner a little too literally, "support" will come from the following GODAWFUL acts: Winds Of Plague, Dirge Within, and Periphery.

How it should be...
JordanTheBassist - 26.02.2010 at 01:47
I agree that this is an awful tour but Periphery is a great band!!! Don't lump them in with all those horrible bands on the tour. I just saw them recently and they are very good and have a bright future ahead of them.

News Fear Factory - Announce US Tour Dates 9 24.02.2012 by Boxcar Willy
News Fear Factory - Pull Out Of Summer Dates 7.5 24.06.2009 by Baz Anderson
Albums Fear Factory - 15 Years Of Fear Tour [EP] 6 08.12.2012 by BaalGen
News Primal Fear - French Tour Dates Cancelled 5.5 03.10.2010 by LeChron James
Albums Spineshank / Fear Factory - Limited Edition Tour CD [Split] [VA] 4.5 08.12.2012 by BaalGen