19:20 - Redn1ght The amount of time it would take to read to the point when Frodo decides to fuck the shire and gtfo from there is way too long. I could've read couple Conan short stories by that time and be more entertained.
18:56 - Belegûr lol crap book , I'll move on without biting :P
18:41 - Hex_Omega Wacken last year: 132 bands, this year: 83 bands. What happened?
18:35 - Bad English Amon Amarth is not crap band and LOTR is better book as Harry poter
18:24 - Marcel Hubregtse crap bands taking names from a crap book. That does make sense, though.
17:14 - Belegûr I say so many, not all. There are a few that are great in my opinion.
17:10 - Belegûr Difference is, Amon Amarth don't even like Tolkiens work :P they said so themselves. They just liked the name. It's a shame that so many crap bands have taken all the cool names from Tolkiens world :P
03. Vlammenzee (Sea Of Flames)
04. Een Geldersch Lied (A Gueldrian Song)
05. Dondergod (God Of Thunder)
06. Reuzenmacht (Giants' Might)
07. Alvermans Wraak (Revenge Of The Alverman)
08. Karel Van Egmond, Hertog Van Gelre (Karel Of Egmond, Duke Of Guelders)
09. Levenslot (Fate Of Life)
10. Deemstering (Dusk)
11. Beest Bij Nacht (Beast By Night)