Norwegian metallers Trail Of Tears are in the pre-production phase of a new studio album. A clip from the studio can be watched below. Here's an update from the band:

"Ok, so it's been a while since the last update from the Trail camp. The reason for this silence is simple: we have been keeping ourselves busy writing some new tunes and trying out a few ideas in the studio. We have to say that it has been a good experience and some of the ideas which have surfaced so far sound pretty damn exciting to our ears! We are continuing to write material for the next album and will spend a few more months creating something that will live up to our own expectations and goals and hopefully raise a few eyebrows as well!"

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Trail Of Tears

Posted: 09.11.2010 by BudDa

Comments

ndawkn - 09.11.2010 at 12:29
Sounds good.. and so do the clips on the video
corrupt - 09.11.2010 at 12:41
How about a decent world tour once in this band's existance? I've been wanting to see these guys ever since A New Dimension Of Might and they never came even remotely close to any place I could reach. Now they have a new lineup and changed their style and still no tour. But with each album they sound more generic and boring.

I say they do it all wrong. More shows, less albums!
BudDa - 09.11.2010 at 13:21
Written by corrupt on 09.11.2010 at 12:41

I say they do it all wrong. More shows, less albums!

I think the band and Thorsen have been having problems keeping a stable lineup but now that they have partly secured some members for a descent period of time, a tour should be on the cards soon...I think..
Bad English - 09.11.2010 at 15:13
I like when people speek extremly slow in norvegian, you can understand what thay try to say
corrupt - 09.11.2010 at 15:35
Written by Bad English on 09.11.2010 at 15:13

How about you try to speek extremely slow in English then?
Jon - 09.11.2010 at 16:28
Written by corrupt on 09.11.2010 at 15:35

Written by Bad English on 09.11.2010 at 15:13

How about you try to speek extremely slow in English then?

Yeah dude. Well, Bad English isn't English. I am however and I speak slowly.
Bad English - 09.11.2010 at 16:45
Written by corrupt on 09.11.2010 at 15:35

Written by Bad English on 09.11.2010 at 15:13

How about you try to speek extremely slow in English then?

Speek is one, type is other
dismaleuphony - 10.11.2010 at 04:49
I love these kind of recording updates, seeing the band being serious and silly as well. The clips already sound great. I am ready for more!
AnGina-- - 10.11.2010 at 11:36
So awesome! The segments of songs on the clip sound great and I'm expecting the upcoming release will be great, as usual
muska - 10.11.2010 at 12:26
Respect to a true metal band, not much commercial success, but they stick to what they do best. btw seen them live in underground - cathrine paulsen has an amazing voice and the guys are really down to earth, had no problem with having a few words with fans after the show

News Trail Of Tears - New Song Streaming Online 7.5 23.02.2013 by Draugen