Watch the first clip from Grave Digger's upcoming DVD The Clans Are Still Marching: the clip to the anthem "Rebelllion" is available below. The Live at Wacken 2010 DVD will be released in early March 2011 via Napalm Records.

The Clans Are Still Marching [cover art] tracklist:

01. Intro: Scotland The Brave [Featuring Bauluy Muluy Pipes & Drums Band]
02. Scotland United
03. The Dark Of The Sun
04. William Wallace (Braveheart)
05. The Bruce

Band profile: Grave Digger

Posted: 21.12.2010 by BudDa

Comments

Angelic Storm - 21.12.2010 at 15:02
Hansi singing Rebellion? Awesome! xD
Bad English - 21.12.2010 at 15:04
I have nothing againts german but 60% WAO population was non germans so etleast Angela did speek english whit public, its not some small Niedersachson metal fest where 300 listeners 290 locals, 9 germans from Bayern and 1 belgien guy who lost, so english shood be nr 1 there....but like I told I dont care what they told wasnt complicated ....even we know this is realk german
Promonex - 21.12.2010 at 16:32
I don't know how 1/3 of the audience equals to 60% for you, but yeah, it was a nice move of Angela to switch to English.

Anyway: HELL YEAH!! The most epic show of the year on DVD! Will definitely get it!
Bad English - 21.12.2010 at 17:12
Written by Promonex on 21.12.2010 at 16:32

I have no probs whit german(ok if its soem drink man speeks in bayerische, austrian or swizeerland vesrion of german , can be hard understand)
I understood what they try to say but not all did, and its international fest, ok when Lars talk whit Kopenhamn croud in denish it was good move,
99.9% audience speeks english there so why not switch it to international langauge ?

What be if band says in german all those who has band tattoo get new CD for free righ now after gig? Who would understand it

Im not a fan of DVD but album hard n heavy awesome
WorpeX - 21.12.2010 at 17:43
I don't understand massively large crowds like that. I mean, there are more people there than on metalstorm. Grave Digger is good, but I mean... thats like, a bigger crowd than fuckin Lady Gaga gets in America. wtf
Angelic Storm - 21.12.2010 at 18:51
Written by WorpeX on 21.12.2010 at 17:43

Yeah well, Grave Digger should be bigger than Lady Gaga, so it makes sense to me.
mikeprado30 - 22.12.2010 at 05:28
Just to say that RavenKing is still late to manifest his hate to this band Just weird, if you let me say it
Vorhana - 22.12.2010 at 06:54
I think it is so funny that a German band is singing about scottish history. just fucken weird. still they do it better than most try hards:beer:
worm_is_gloaming - 22.12.2010 at 07:22
I haven't been into Grave Digger, but listened to this song and it absolutely kicks ass!!!
May have to give them a closer look/listen and check out "Tunes of War".
RavenKing - 22.12.2010 at 14:27
Written by mikeprado30 on 22.12.2010 at 05:28

Well, I don't need to do it, it seems. You're here to remind people about it. *laugh*

@Angelic Storm: I think I prefer hearing Lady Gaga than Grave Digger. At least her songs put me in a somewhat good mood (stupid but entertaining). Grave Digger's songs are so excrutiatingly boring it makes me feel depressed when I hear them.
YoreLore - 23.12.2010 at 13:20
Not boring, excellent

News Grave Digger - Have New Video Online 9.5 11.09.2010 by Angelic Storm
News Grave Digger - New Video Online 9 20.11.2008 by YoreLore
News Grave Digger - New Song Online 9 26.08.2010 by JÄY
News Grave Digger - Russian Tour Dates, New Video Online 9 21.09.2008 by NaittsirK
News Grave Digger - New Video Online 9 10.10.2012 by WorpeX