Glorious Collision, the eight studio album of Swedish metallers Evergrey, will be released in late February. Audio samples of all tracks appearing on the band's upcoming album can now be streamed over at this location.

Glorious Collision album details were previously reported here.

Source: jpc.de
Band profile: Evergrey

Posted: 07.01.2011 by ArtiA

Comments

WorpeX - 07.01.2011 at 00:27
Some of them sound pretty good, but some of them sound horrible too. Can't really tell since they are just samples though.
Dark Blood - 07.01.2011 at 03:35
Hmmm.. I'm not convinced. I didn't like what I've heard so far. Maybe 2 or 3 songs like 'The Disease...' and '...And The Distance' but overall it leaves me with a bad feeling. Maybe it's just a first impression... Let's wait for the album and see how my brain reacts.
Luneth - 07.01.2011 at 12:19
Promising.
DrM - 07.01.2011 at 12:47
Wow, the preview quality is the worst I have ever heard.

This might have potential, but I am not hopeful on this one. Going back to my indie quest, now THERE you've got promise.
Shuruga - 07.01.2011 at 15:47
Well, I guess what was feared for awhile has come. Evergrey lost their magic with this new lineup. It might just be the audio quality (which sounds like a demo), but these samples seem to hold no real emotion or talent, just music for the sake of writing music. A shame.
The Shape 1973 - 07.01.2011 at 21:24
The samples are as good as the new album cover.
MetallicA_3 - 08.01.2011 at 04:52
WTF i'm sure that this quality wasn't for the album
there is somethin wrong guys
BloodTears - 08.01.2011 at 10:36
I really can't tell from these samples if it's good or not. I'll just have to wait.

News Kreator, Saxon - Audio Samples Of Entire New Album Available 8.5 22.12.2008 by SlaytallicA
News Masterplan - Audio Samples Of Entire New Album 7.5 09.05.2010 by WorpeX
News The Cult - Audio Samples Of Entire New Album Streaming Online 7 06.04.2012 by Bad English
News Impaled Nazarene - Reveal New Album Audio Samples 7 16.03.2014 by Gothmog_Motsham
News Sepultura - Audio Samples Of Entire New Album 7 11.12.2008 by SlaytallicA