Vanden Plas have released their first ever music video. Somehow I doubt "Holes in the Sky", which comes off of their newest album The Seraphic Clockwork, will find its way to MTV.

Source: vandenplas.de
Band profile: Vanden Plas

Posted: 12.01.2011 by WorpeX

Comments

Dominus - 12.01.2011 at 19:36
MTV still alive????
Wes - 12.01.2011 at 20:39
I love this video.
BloodTears - 12.01.2011 at 20:42
It looks pretty cool. I like the song as well. I might check the album.
WorpeX - 12.01.2011 at 21:48
Hey, thats not what I wrote! Darn you jupitreas for editing my news!

But on topic, this is a good video and awesome song!
Dark Blood - 12.01.2011 at 22:00
This song is very nice. The album is good too, but doesn't surpass Christ 0 in my opinion.
Dark Blood - 12.01.2011 at 22:03
Written by WorpeX on 12.01.2011 at 21:48

Hey, thats not what I wrote! Darn you jupitreas for editing my news!

Yeah, when I post news they always edit it as well.
No matter as long as I get the points.
nb - 12.01.2011 at 22:15
Who needs MTV if there is Youtube . The song is quite nice. I heard the album once, but I need
to hear it a few more times to tell how good it is.
Angelic Storm - 12.01.2011 at 23:32
Written by Dark Blood on 12.01.2011 at 22:00

Very much agreed. Christ 0 is an amazing album. The latest is good, but its not a classic like Christ 0.

As for the video, it was pretty cool, quite understated and not ridiculous, like metal videos often are. lol xD
Dark Blood - 13.01.2011 at 00:26
Written by Angelic Storm on 12.01.2011 at 23:32

Written by Dark Blood on 12.01.2011 at 22:00

Yeah... this album needs a masterpiece like Silently or January Sun
WorpeX - 13.01.2011 at 03:44
Written by Dark Blood on 13.01.2011 at 00:26

Written by Angelic Storm on 12.01.2011 at 23:32

Written by Dark Blood on 12.01.2011 at 22:00

Yeah... this album needs a masterpiece like Silently or January Sun

There ARE masterpieces! 'On My Way To Jerusalem' and 'Rush of Silence' are pure gold. I think this album is one of their best. Although, for those who haven't read the backstory behind Seraphic Clockwork, I can understand why its harder to get into.
The Shape 1973 - 13.01.2011 at 22:02
Not bad that. I do tend to think that a lot of their songs are starting to sound the same though.

Far Off Grace is still my favourite album followed by The God Thing.
Dark Blood - 13.01.2011 at 23:06
Written by WorpeX on 13.01.2011 at 03:44

Written by Dark Blood on 13.01.2011 at 00:26

Yeah... this album needs a masterpiece like Silently or January Sun

I admit you are right. The truth is I haven't got the time to give a GOOD listen to this, thus me not being totally connected to it, but I know this has a great potential I probably haven't found out yet. But I intend to.
I love listening to concept albums, and these are the ones that marked me the most, but it needs some time and mood to get into it. But I will in time
Angelic Storm - 14.01.2011 at 00:15
Written by The Shape 1973 on 13.01.2011 at 22:02

Far Off Grace is still my favourite album followed by The God Thing.

I think that's the main problem I have with the latest. Not very much stands out, and really grabs you. There is a couple of really great highlights, but overall its a bit forgettable. "Far Off Grace" is a great album, and that was the one that got me into Vanden Plas. lol xD
Wes - 14.01.2011 at 10:21
I think this album is the best album so far. Vanden Plas has always been about subtleties. Christ 0 certainly took me a long time to get into, and same with Seraphic Clockwork. It has classics, it's awesome.

News Vanden Plas - Debut New Video 7.5 13.01.2014 by Akula