Virginia crossover thrash metal band Municipal Waste will enter the studio this month to begin recording their Nuclear Blast Records debut.

Drum tracking is scheduled to commence on July 22nd at New Jersey's Trax East Recording Studio (Hatebreed, Burnt By The Sun) and an early-2012 release is expected.

Source: facethewaste.com
Band profile: Municipal Waste

Posted: 16.07.2011 by Thryce

Comments

LeChron James - 16.07.2011 at 11:04
Don't fuck this up!
Doc Godin - 16.07.2011 at 11:06
Written by LeChron James on 16.07.2011 at 11:04

Don't fuck this up!

Darn tootin'! Though I am starting to appreciate Massive Aggressive slightly more than I once was, it still is the weakest of their career thus far. The way Tony was speaking on stage at a show I saw them at shortly after the release of that album, he didn't sound all that happy about it either, so maybe this time around they'll pick it back up.
LeChron James - 16.07.2011 at 11:32
Written by Doc Godin on 16.07.2011 at 11:06

Yeah a few songs are growing on me as well, but I still can't get over the fact that Tony's vocals sound like they were recorded after he got neutered or something along those lines. Do they still perform well? I've never seen them myself but I know people who have seen them before Massive Aggressive was released and can attest to them playing a solid show.
Doc Godin - 16.07.2011 at 11:42
Written by LeChron James on 16.07.2011 at 11:32

Written by Doc Godin on 16.07.2011 at 11:06

Yeah, I'd say they are more of a live band. Though I think the same can be said about a lot of hardcore/crossover.

News Darkest Hour - Set To Enter The Studio 7 04.08.2010 by opeth771