Former Tristania vocalist Vibeke Stene recently collaborated with the Norwegian electronic/pop outfit Plutho for the song "Queen of Broken Hearts". You can now check out the full song in which she participates below.

"Queen of Broken Hearts" comes off the band's recently released new album, entitled Bob, You Dont Wanna Go There!.

Source: metalfemale.com
Band profile: Tristania

Posted: 30.07.2011 by SceneryOfLoss

Comments

corrupt - 30.07.2011 at 15:54
This is not what I want her to do. I want her to join ...In Deviltry or Trail Of Tears at once and put her talent back out there
Dark†SymphonY - 30.07.2011 at 16:10
..... I don't like this.
ndawkn - 30.07.2011 at 16:57
Written by corrupt on 30.07.2011 at 15:54

You should contact her, I'm sure she's willing to leave her current job behind and do exactly as you want her to
corrupt - 30.07.2011 at 17:30
Written by ndawkn on 30.07.2011 at 16:57

Usually I trust musicians and festival organizers to come here and read my comments

By the way, she's a singing teacher. I don't see that getting in the way of recording a cool album every few years.
Angel_Lament - 30.07.2011 at 18:03
Well I can't see the video, but I surely want to see her in a band and making albums, in fact, Trail of tears would be a perfect fit...!!
rekkuza- - 30.07.2011 at 18:04
Well, whatever. I am sure we can all write her a heartfelt letter and maybe she will get back into gothic metal again. xDDDDDDDD

Good to hear her voice again though. ^^
ndawkn - 30.07.2011 at 21:17
Written by corrupt on 30.07.2011 at 17:30

That's what I was referring to, she could join a studio band but touring might be quite impossible for a teacher
Cassian - 30.07.2011 at 22:39
She was the most precious gift Tristania had.
wormwood - 31.07.2011 at 01:14
All right, i am feeling nostalgic now.
Ernis - 31.07.2011 at 03:38
Although the song is nothing particular, it's still good to know Vibeke's still around in the music scene. I hope we'll be hearing more of her singing soon...
Sanctus Diavolos - 31.07.2011 at 13:27
Greto to hear her voice again...
dismaleuphony - 01.08.2011 at 06:28
Written by corrupt on 30.07.2011 at 15:54

Written by Angel_Lament on 30.07.2011 at 18:03

Quite baffled by this comment about her needing to join Trail Of Tears, considering the band already has a more than talented female singer - let alone the fact that many of the female vocal styles the band uses on the last album aren't even something Vibeke was ever known for whatsoever.
corrupt - 01.08.2011 at 09:52
Written by dismaleuphony on 01.08.2011 at 06:28

I certainly don't want to demean Cathrine Paulsen, but the performance she delivered on Bloodstained Endurance was less than sub par. I was thrilled to hear she re-joined, expecting her to continue where she left off on Another Dimension Of Might, but instead the whole band opted to go for the anime teen-audience way. I might be getting too old for this shit but I just can't make much of recent releases by any of the old gothic bands. I would love to see one of them deliver an album as good as the one's back in the late 90's. And Both Trail Of Tears and Vibeke Stene are reminiscent of that time for me. Triggers good memories So it feels natural to me for them to join. After all, Ronny did sing for Tristania once. She might just return the favor.
Bad English - 01.08.2011 at 15:26
You take sexy looking chick into metal band like a singer, give her sucsess and here is pay back pop crap?
Those female fronted metal band singers wont be nothing whit out metal (if we can call dutches and norvegian band leither albms metal?).... screw sexy once, let there be true metal once on mic

News Tristania - Part Ways With Bassist, Replacement 6 21.02.2009 by dismaleuphony
News Royal Hunt - Part Ways With Singer John West 4 19.03.2007 by GT
News Amoral - Parts Ways With Singer 4 19.07.2008 by Doc Godin
News DGM - Part Ways With Singer 4 16.10.2007 by GT
News Scar The Martyr - Part Ways With Singer, Working On New Material 4 11.04.2014 by psykometal