Swedish avantgarde metallers Diablo Swing Orchestra have set Pandora's Piñata as the title for its third album, set to be released in the first quarter of 2012.

In a short update on Facebook, the band says: "Ladies and gents, we just finished our last rehearsal before the recordings will begin and we finally agreed on a title: Pandora's Piñata. Album will be released in the first quarter of 2012 so be patient and stay tuned for sneak peaks of what to come!"

More album details were previously reported here.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Diablo Swing Orchestra

Posted: 09.10.2011 by Panzerchrist

Comments

Fat & Sassy! - 09.10.2011 at 21:32
Awesome album title, if I do say so myself. ^~^
K†ulu - 09.10.2011 at 21:33
That was unexpected. I didn't like their latest, but I believe DSO have a lot of talent, so I am hoping it will be at least original.
Unhealer - 09.10.2011 at 21:55
Fantastic, lovely title. I can guess the album cover will be nuts.

Chances are almost null on this being a bad record
Zaphod - 09.10.2011 at 22:24
Oh my god, I remember ordering their previous album via the internet... It was never delivered and I forgot about it, now they'll be releasing a new album? DAMN IT, I still have the buy the other albums...
Mechaniacal - 10.10.2011 at 02:24
I'm not sure where I stand with this band anymore as I'd like to see them acknowledge Sing-Along Songs for the mistake it was (inconsistent, shit, etc), but I'd be pretty happy if it's anything like The Butcher's Ballroom.
Daggon - 10.10.2011 at 06:26
I gotta say they just got better in their latest album so if they make something even better this time, I may have multiple mental orgasms. Nice title, I think the artwork is going to be great as well.
whatsacow - 10.10.2011 at 07:24
Written by Mechaniacal on 10.10.2011 at 02:24

How was Sing Along a mistake? I thought it was a very consistent album, as every song on it was amazing.
odcrl - 10.10.2011 at 11:35
Sing Along was as good as Ballroom IMO.
Marcel Hubregtse - 10.10.2011 at 11:40
Hopefully it's better than the, for me, disappointing Sing Along Songs. If it's anywhere near the majesty of Ballroom I'd pleased/
the stranger - 22.11.2011 at 04:38
As far as what the band has been updating about the writing process it won't be anything like Songs or Butcher's, it will be something new, fresh and different.

News Diablo Swing Orchestra - New Album Tracklist Revealed 12 19.01.2012 by
News Diablo Swing Orchestra - New Album Cover Art And Release Date Revealed 11.5 01.07.2009 by K†ulu
News Diablo Swing Orchestra - Unveil New Album Artwork And Release Date 10.5 12.03.2012 by PocketMetal
News Diablo Swing Orchestra - New Album Next Year 10 04.09.2008 by White Winter Sun
News Diablo Swing Orchestra - New Album In Progress 10 01.11.2010 by