Napalm Records press release

Grave Digger have renewed their contract with Napalm Records.

The band commented: "After releasing two very successful CDs and our The Clans Are Still Marching DVD, we are happy to share the good news with our fans: Yes, we will continue! Over the past three years, a business cooperation turned into a friendship which can hardly be found in today's music industry. Napalm is a small and hard-working team that is as effective and productive as a company of 70 people. Always reachable and competent, they work with their artists individually. These are the strengths of Napalm, and that is why we have signed a deal for three more records under the Napalm banner. Long live rock'n'roll - long live Napalm and Grave Digger."

Max Riedler (Managing Director Napalm Records) added: "Chris Boltendahl and the members of Grave Digger are an exception in the music business. They are always professional, reliable and furthermore, they find words of appreciation for Napalm. That's when the hard work turns into joy! We motivate each other and face new challenges as a team. Thanks for your trust, we look forward to the new songs!"

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Grave Digger

Posted: 28.10.2011 by White Winter Sun

Comments

Troy Killjoy - 29.10.2011 at 07:27
They plan on hanging around for three more albums? Haven't they already released like 20 full-lengths?
Marcel Hubregtse - 29.10.2011 at 09:41
Written by Troy Killjoy on 29.10.2011 at 07:27

of which not a single one is interesting at all.
What a crap year thus far. Grave digger still going on and Running Wild reuniting.

And btw why is this posted as news? Are we gonna post bout every single band resigining to their label?
White Winter Sun - 29.10.2011 at 11:24
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 29.10.2011 at 09:41

Similar news were posted for Napalm Death, Nightwish, Converge, Meshuggah, Nevermore just to name a few of them. Why not a such news for Grave Digger? Furthermore I guess that this piece of news could interest some people among the 169 fans listed on the band's profile.
Marcel Hubregtse - 29.10.2011 at 11:26

Written by White Winter Sun on 29.10.2011 at 11:30

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 29.10.2011 at 11:26

I know, and I find that stupid as well

But I'm stupid you know

Those are your words,
White Winter Sun - 29.10.2011 at 11:40
More seriously I'm not a fan of the band too, and I was pretty sure that you would appreciate this piece of news to the full
RavenKing - 29.10.2011 at 17:11
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 29.10.2011 at 09:41

Written by Troy Killjoy on 29.10.2011 at 07:27

of which not a single one is interesting at all.

Old dinosaurs never know when time has come to call a quit.
Marcel Hubregtse - 29.10.2011 at 17:16
Written by RavenKing on 29.10.2011 at 17:11

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 29.10.2011 at 09:41

Written by Troy Killjoy on 29.10.2011 at 07:27

of which not a single one is interesting at all.

Old dinosaurs never know when time has come to call a quit.

Both bands should never have started in the first place
R'Vannith - 29.10.2011 at 17:55
Wow GD sure isn't popular around here, it looks like I'm the only one who'll be listening to their next 3 albums.
Heavy metal fogies they may be but I enjoy most of their work, though I doubt I'll be impressed with their new material.
RavenKing - 29.10.2011 at 18:46
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 29.10.2011 at 17:16

Both bands should never have started in the first place

I would not go that far. Imo, a band like Grave Digger were pertinent in the 80s. But nowadays? Surely not because they only rehash the same mediocre standard outdated metal over and over with less than zero originality. They bring absolutely nothing to the scene.

As for 2011 being a crappy year, I think it has been a good year for me until now. I don't really mind the fact that bands like Grave Digger and Running Wild are still alive. I'll just listen to something better.
It won't be a loss the day they call a quit, however.
mikeprado30 - 30.10.2011 at 21:40
Written by R'Vannith on 29.10.2011 at 17:55

You're not alone, my friend!

News Grave Digger - Sign To Napalm Records 9 31.08.2008 by Black Conundrum
News Dream Theater - Re-Sign With Roadrunner Records 5.5 03.12.2012 by BudDa
News Devildriver - Sign With Napalm Records, New Album In 2013 5.5 28.06.2012 by theFIST
News Diabulus In Musica - Ink Deal With Napalm Records, New Album Details 5.5 12.12.2011 by Susan
News Karma To Burn - Sign With Napalm Records 5.5 07.09.2009 by Black Conundrum