"Where The Dead Ships Dwell", the new video from Swedish metallers In Flames, can be viewed at this location. The clip was helmed by director Patric Ullaeus of Revolver Film Company.

"Where The Dead Ships Dwell" comes off the band's latest album, Sounds Of A Playground Fading, which was released on June 2011 via Century Media Records.

Source: youtube.com
Band profile: In Flames

Posted: 31.10.2011 by White Winter Sun

Comments

kaspair - 31.10.2011 at 17:09
Cool!
Umideath - 31.10.2011 at 18:04
"Deliver Us" is a disgusting music video.This music video is better than "Deliver Us". But it's not awesome.
DylanFan61 - 31.10.2011 at 18:48
Hmm. I like alternative rock, some good underated pop-rock bands out there, but In flames dont suit this alternative-metal kind of sound: I dont care that it's melodic, but It all seems really rather repetitive, rarely catchy enough to be anthemic or pop, but nowhere near punchy or powerful enough to be effective melodic metal either: not that they are BAD now, but pretty repetitive and pretty superficial and unemotional in general, imo - this song seems a pretty perfect representation of that - at first glance, catchy, poppy metal, but superficial, lacks identity, doesnt have any lasting value: fair dues to them for sticking to their style though, if thats the way they are intent of going, clearly a lot of people still like what the band are doing
Troy Killjoy - 31.10.2011 at 19:49
Written by DylanFan61 on 31.10.2011 at 18:48

To be honest I really liked their earlier sound and I used to hate on their recent stuff, but I realized eventually that their alternative stuff was a lot better than their "middle releases" - the stuff that came between the glorious '90s and the alternative style. If they were going to keep up with that "transition" period I would have hated their releases a lot more than what they've been doling out lately.
Sepulchre - 31.10.2011 at 21:20
Awesome song, awesome video. Nice and creepy just in time for halloween
mariano - 01.11.2011 at 16:32
Not bad, although I would've liked something more aggressive.
bloodysystem - 02.11.2011 at 17:30