"Metal", the new video from the Swedish metallers Deathstars, can be viewed at this location.

The song is one of two new tracks featured on the group's upcoming best-of compilation, entitled The Greatest Hits On Earth, which will be released physically and digitally on November 4 via Nuclear Blast Records.

Source: youtube.com
Band profile: Deathstars

Posted: 04.11.2011 by White Winter Sun

Comments

AnGina-- - 04.11.2011 at 19:02
As much as I am thrilled to hear the upcoming album, I gotta say the change of style is very nay to me. I like the video, it's dynamic and pleasing to the eye, but the new image just doesn't work for me. I liked the image they had for NEN so much, wish they would've stick to it. Whip just looks like a tranny Micky Mouse, Nightmare and Cat kinda manage to pull it off somehow but overall it's just so
mariano - 04.11.2011 at 19:05
Great video, nice song too!
0mn1v0r3 - 04.11.2011 at 23:23
Deathstars are definitely the Edguy of Industrial metal....
Stabby - 05.11.2011 at 05:03
Great video and song. But are they the only band that has made a song called "metal" so far? I don't know of any others. If we got all the way to 2011 without having a song called metal there is something very wrong with the world.
Black Conundrum - 05.11.2011 at 07:37
Written by Stabby on 05.11.2011 at 05:03

That should probably help answer your question.
mara - 05.11.2011 at 11:53
I don't like the makeup... they look so funny xD
Warman - 05.11.2011 at 12:41
Deathstars just can't seem to do any wrong. I have high hopes for the new album. I do like their new image, some kind of modern psychotic Kiss.
Slayer666 - 05.11.2011 at 18:54
Written by AnGina-- on 04.11.2011 at 19:02

Yeah, Whiplasher could loose all that make-up, but I like it overall.
The song, on the other hand, I'm not too thrilled about. Hopefully it isn't a real taste of the upcoming album, 'cauze both Termination Bliss and NEN have been pretty solid.
I'm hoping for an album filled with songs as awesome as "Tongues" and "Chertograd".
Stabby - 05.11.2011 at 21:23
Written by Black Conundrum on 05.11.2011 at 07:37

Written by Stabby on 05.11.2011 at 05:03

That should probably help answer your question.

Superb! I don't know any of the bands who have songs simply called "Metal". I guess there is something wrong with me, and the world is doing fine
Troy Killjoy - 05.11.2011 at 23:41
Only bands who take themselves super serial release a song called Metal in their career.

And Too Extreme!
Olli - 07.11.2011 at 18:32
Liked the first two albums, NEN was a bit meh to me... this is sounding interesting though
Vityaz - 24.07.2012 at 01:31