Ukranian black metallers Drudkh will release a new album next year, the follow-up to 2010's Handful Of Stars. The album will be entitled Eternal Turn Of The Wheel and it will be released on February 24th (28th in North America), 2012.

Season Of Mist announced it on their official website: "Drudkh is back! The Ukrainian black poets' forthcoming album is entitled Eternal Turn of the Wheel and has been scheduled for a February 24th (28th in North America), 2012 release."

Source: season-of-mist.com
Band profile: Drudkh

Posted: 17.11.2011 by Cynic Metalhead

Comments

Daniell - 17.11.2011 at 12:10
Judging by the title, they will return to their roots, that's assuming that the title means anything. If they do, most of their fans will be happy, because the previous release was a disappointment to many. Not to me though, I liked it a lot.
Pazdzioch - 17.11.2011 at 13:08
Great news, one of my favorite bands release a new album . I can't wait.

For me, "Handful Of Stars" was a little disappointing, but I think it's better that they're trying to do something new, instead of copying patents from the previous albums.
Kenos - 17.11.2011 at 13:24
Written by Daniell on 17.11.2011 at 12:10

And to think that "Handful Of Stars" is my favourite Drudkh album and one of my favourite metal releases ever...
I keep listening to it over and over and over again, and never get tired of it.
However, I was really hoping for a continuation of HOS but it seems they will go back to their usual black metal style; I don't know what to expect, so let's just wait...
Kuroboshi - 17.11.2011 at 14:31
YES! One of my fave bands; I was a bit worried that their release rate of albums would come down with Old Silver Key and everything.

I hope they try something new, or, as long as it is not in the vein of Anti-Urban or Forgotten Legends, I'm totally up for it.
Oaken - 17.11.2011 at 16:35
Good news. Autumn Aurora kicks butt, so if they return to its' style, it would be an epic win!
Slayer666 - 17.11.2011 at 18:43
Written by Daniell on 17.11.2011 at 12:10

My thoughts exactly. I totally wouldn't mind another Handful of Stars, but I'm longing for one more early Drudkh-style release.
Daniell - 17.11.2011 at 19:01
Written by Slayer666 on 17.11.2011 at 18:43

Written by Daniell on 17.11.2011 at 12:10

My thoughts exactly too. I doube we'll get something as good as Autumn Aurora, but let's hope they get close.
Troy Killjoy - 17.11.2011 at 19:47
I don't care what they do as long as it's not Songs of Grief and Solitude. Everything else is awesome.
Marcus - 18.11.2011 at 02:39
I'm excited but I honestly can't stand the name. Say Eternal Turn out loud; it just doesn't sound right.
Krankheit - 18.11.2011 at 08:47
Great news!
Carl Berg - 18.11.2011 at 12:42
A new Drudkh release is always a source of great excitement! Can't wait to hear their new 'poetry'!

News Katatonia - To Release New Album Next Year 8.5 01.01.2012 by annodomini
News Ephel Duath - To Release New Album Next Year 8.5 16.10.2012 by Black Conundrum
News Nachtmystium - To Release New Album Next Year 8.5 04.09.2009 by BitterCOld
News 5 Star Grave - Ink Deal WIth Massacre Records, New Album Next Year 7 28.10.2011 by Troy Killjoy
News Mayan - New Album Next Year, Floor Jansen As Guest 7 06.09.2013 by LeKiwi