Swedish gothenburg metal band Deals Death announced that the band has signed on with Spinefarm Records. The band will release the album Elite in March of 2012. The album is the follow-up to the 2009 debut Internal Demons.

The band released this official announcement: "Deals Death would like to announce that we have signed a deal with Spinefarm records! We are proud to say that we are now a part of this great label. Now, the future we have been waiting for is finally here and Elite will be released in March 2012!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Deals Death

Posted: 25.11.2011 by DEATH666

Comments

Doc Godin - 25.11.2011 at 11:27
Is it just me, or does Spinefarm just sign melodeath-esque bands consisting of pretty men to their label? Maybe I'm just imagining things, but it does seem like a trend...
Troy Killjoy - 25.11.2011 at 21:18
Written by Doc Godin on 25.11.2011 at 11:27

Finnish men are pretty by nature, especially when they have long hair, and Spinefarm is a Finnish label, and lots of Finns play melodeath in one form or another.
Troy Killjoy - 25.11.2011 at 21:47
Written by Guest on 25.11.2011 at 21:36
Have to mention that Venom (which sucks ) has some sort of a deal with Spinefarm also, so... they're quite the opposite of the mentioned ideal.

(Agreed, they suck.) And that's just to throw guys like me and Godin off their scent.
Doc Godin - 26.11.2011 at 16:37
Written by Troy Killjoy on 25.11.2011 at 21:47

Written by Guest on 25.11.2011 at 21:36

Uh...yeah...*cough cough*...Venom sucks...I totally hate them too, guys...

Maybe I am wrong, but Spinefarm bands generally have at least one Alexi Laiho/Petri Linrdroos man-pretty sort of members.
Milena - 02.01.2012 at 13:58
Written by Doc Godin on 26.11.2011 at 16:37

I don't find either of them pretty, but yes, each Finnish band has at least one pretty member in its lineup.

News Ministry - Sign With AFM Records, Unveil New Album Cover Art 8.5 26.12.2011 by Mr. Doctor
News Incantation - Sign New Deal With Listenable Records For New Album 8.5 14.06.2012 by I_Die_Often
News Evergrey - Sign With AFM Records, Announce New Album 8.5 28.01.2014 by LeKiwi
News Ravencult - Sign With Dark Essence Records, New Album Info 8.5 15.01.2007 by AncientOrigins
News Dokken - Sign With Frontiers Records, New Album On The Way 8.5 24.11.2011 by Oaken