French female-fronted metallers ETHS will release their third album, III, on March 2, 2012 in Europe (March 12 in North America) via Season Of Mist. The CD was recorded at Studio Fredman in Gothenburg, Sweden with producer Fredrik Nordström, who has previously worked with At The Gates, In Flames, Dark Tranquillity, Arch Enemy and Soilwork, among others.

III tracklist:

10. Anatemnein

Source: season-of-mist.com
Band profile: ETHS

Posted: 22.12.2011 by White Winter Sun

Comments

!J.O.O.E.! - 22.12.2011 at 14:53
I actually rather like this outfit (may have something to do with the hot singer) so will check it out. Don't really dig that cover art though, the subject matter and modern-sheen it has do not go well together.
Qube - 22.12.2011 at 17:18
I must admit not having listened to Tératologie. Soma was funny for the first few listens but got old and annoying very fast.

And when I heard they added metalcore in their nu metal for Tératologie, I was like "I've seen that story before and I know how it ends" and completely dismissed the album.

I'll probably just skip this one as well.
Mr. Doctor - 22.12.2011 at 18:28
Written by !J.O.O.E.! on 22.12.2011 at 14:53

I love the girl but the background isn't as good.
Troy Killjoy - 22.12.2011 at 20:22
Written by !J.O.O.E.! on 22.12.2011 at 14:53
(may have something to do with the hot singer)

That's why I know this band.

I was sitting there thinking ETHS... it's not Eternal Tears of Sorrow. Then why do I know the name?
dismaleuphony - 25.12.2011 at 04:53
Hopefully they will capture their exciting live performance energy into the studio album this time around After seeing them at Hellfest '08 and loving their set, seeking out Candice for a photo op & chance to say hello, I was mildly underwhelmed by the studio versions of the songs on their last disc. They were good, don't get me wrong, but not nearly like the live performance. Ready to see what they've come up with!

News Amon Amarth - New Album Cover Art And Tracklist Revealed 11.5 18.01.2011 by Dark Blood
News Unleashed - New Album Cover Art And Tracklist Revealed 11.5 22.02.2012 by Rulatore
News August Burns Red - New Album Cover Art And Tracklist Revealed 11.5 28.04.2011 by Locke
News Sabaton - New Album Tracklist And Cover Art Revealed 11.5 16.02.2012 by Cynic Metalhead
News Wolf - New Album Cover Art And Tracklist Revealed 11.5 05.03.2011 by Ag Fox