Finnish symphonic metallers Nightwish will release the second single "The Crow, The Owl And The Dove" off the album Imaginaerum, on February 29th via Nuclear Blast Records. You can pre-order it at this location. Along with the title track, the single will include a previously unreleased song called "The Heart Asks Pleasure First". The cut will be available in two different versions, including an instrumental one. "The Crow, The Owl And The Dove" is featured in three versions: the radio-edit, album version and an instrumental.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Nightwish

Posted: 14.01.2012 by kual21

Comments

Kenos - 14.01.2012 at 13:22
Quote:
... and an instrumental.

It was obvious. They've been releasing instrumental tracks (and albums as well) since Anette came.

And btw is it just me or Anette's tits are a bit asymmetric in that photo?
ImperialTroll - 14.01.2012 at 14:41
Meh. -__-
.Sound - 14.01.2012 at 14:43
The heart asks pleasure first? That's a song by Michael Nyman for 'The piano':

Dark†SymphonY - 14.01.2012 at 15:32
Nice cover, but one of my least favourite tracks from the album. Anette's voice is nice, but still prefer the instrumentals.
Milena - 14.01.2012 at 19:10
Written by Guest on 14.01.2012 at 13:22

And btw is it just me or Anette's tits are a bit asymmetric in that photo?

Well, a lot of female tits are asymmetric, and when you add forty years and two childbirths to the picture, it makes sense
When my sister was on a drawing whim a couple of years ago, she drew a giant picture of Anette once from a Nightwish poster. Actually got it nice, she can copy pictures like a boss. So my sister showed it to an always-doodling friend with a good eye for perspective and all that shit, and she said that the picture is very nice, but the boobs totally don't make sense. And when she was showed the original picture, she said "man, those are some weird breasts".

This had nothing to do with the topic but whatever
Kolo21892 - 14.01.2012 at 21:09
I think Anette's boobs are fine the way they are. She's a very beautiful woman. = )
Stabby - 14.01.2012 at 21:46
I love that song, one of my favorites on the album, good choice.

And it might just be her shirt. I'm having a hard time finding other pictures where her boobs look asymmetrical. On the other hand I'm having a hard time finding ones where the skin is exposed, so I'm leaving it up in the air for now.

But I'm having a great time looking at her boobs in general
Kenos - 14.01.2012 at 22:10
Written by Milena on 14.01.2012 at 19:10

Written by Guest on 14.01.2012 at 13:22

And btw is it just me or Anette's tits are a bit asymmetric in that photo?

This had nothing to do with the topic but whatever

... Interesting boob-digression, Mora!
Milena - 14.01.2012 at 22:13
Written by Guest on 14.01.2012 at 22:10

... Interesting boob-digression, Mora!

Well you started it, just wanted to point out that some women have weird looking breasts

As for the single. Ummm. Totally expected I Want My Tears Back or Ghost River as a single. This is pretty weird. But oh well.
Angel_Lament - 14.01.2012 at 22:34
Great News, this is the worst song on the album, and by them in general... -_- but nice cover btw....
Promonex - 14.01.2012 at 23:43
Written by Milena on 14.01.2012 at 22:13

Nah, they had the fast-paced metal song as first single, so it's time for the obligatory romantic duet ballad thing now. The Tears will come next, methinks.
Troy Killjoy - 15.01.2012 at 00:30
Came for the boobs, left feeling lopsided.
Super_Greg - 15.01.2012 at 07:28
Written by Troy Killjoy on 15.01.2012 at 00:30

Came for the boobs, left feeling lopsided.

lopsidedtitties better thann no titties at all sir
Void Eater - 15.01.2012 at 08:14
Disregard single, discuss a 40 year old women's boobs.
Stabby - 15.01.2012 at 10:36
Yes we are discussing them, actually I'm going to guess that I am the only one still discussing them. So discuss them I shall.

Aha aha, Stabby's fine brain to the rescue. She may have been breastfeeding, since she is a mother. And webmed has this to say http://www.webmd.com/parenting/baby/breastfeeding-9/after-nursing

"Can Breastfeeding Misshapen Breasts?

Each breast after breastfeeding is independent. So what happens to one breast during breastfeeding won't necessarily happen to the other. Breast engorgement while breastfeeding, for instance, which is caused by congested blood vessels in the breast, is common while breastfeeding. Once it's resolved, it may leave one breast slightly misshapen. But again, this is usually a cosmetic, not a medical, concern. On the other hand, any dimpling or puckering of your breast may be a sign of a breast lump underneath. It should be evaluated by your doctor.
Do Asymmetric or Uneven Breasts Come From Breastfeeding?

Breast tissue extends up toward your armpit. So as breast tissue swells with milk and then shrinks again after breastfeeding, the contours of your bust may change. Many women have uneven breasts before pregnancy as well as after breastfeeding. It's possible for one breast to return to its pre-pregnancy size after breastfeeding while the other stays larger, or droops, or flattens more. Some women end up with one breast a full cup size smaller or larger than the other after breastfeeding and simply learn to love the body that nourished their babies -- no matter what its shape."

The more you know!
Slayer666 - 15.01.2012 at 20:48
Talking about boobs always beats talking about a single taken from a ridiculously bad album.
Troy Killjoy - 15.01.2012 at 23:49
Written by Slayer666 on 15.01.2012 at 20:48

This.

Boobs > Nightwish
ANGEL REAPER - 16.01.2012 at 00:18
I second that Troy !
and also may i shout again: MONEY! i can smell it here...
Stabby - 16.01.2012 at 04:05
Boobs>Money>Nightwish. And I like Nightwish.
AngelofDeth - 17.01.2012 at 03:34
Written by Guest on 14.01.2012 at 13:22

Quote:
... and an instrumental.

And btw is it just me or Anette's tits are a bit asymmetric in that photo?

Yea they do look assymmetrical.. it could be b/c the photo looks to be shot with a wide-angle lens which naturally distorts images and looks kinda "fisheye"

or she just has really lopsided titties.

News Nightwish - New Album Release Date, Cover Art & Tracklist Revealed 7.5 09.09.2011 by
News Whispered - To Release New Single 5.5 10.06.2013 by Zadion
News Falkenbach - Release Lyric Video For New Single 5.5 15.05.2013 by Sentenced Odiin
News Edguy - Release New Single And New Song Snippet 5.5 28.03.2014 by The Shape 1973
News Kamelot - Release Sample From New Single 5.5 05.09.2012 by Danyael