"Under Siege", a brand new making of video from Tunisian progressive metallers Myrath is now available for viewing below. The song comes off the band's latest output Tales Of The Sands, released last year through XIII Bis Records.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Myrath

Posted: 19.01.2012 by JD

Comments

BudDa - 19.01.2012 at 11:04
I love this song. But this is old news. To actually be exact, this news was first posted by the band on their facebook page on 23rd December
mariano - 19.01.2012 at 16:42
Good video, amazing song, best prog metal band nowadays in my opinion.

...and what about this girl, Clementine Delauney -haven't checked her band yet, but it's nice she was invited anyway.
Dark†SymphonY - 19.01.2012 at 19:17
Written by mariano on 19.01.2012 at 16:42

Good video, amazing song, best prog metal band nowadays in my opinion.

I think she's Whyzdom's new singer, maybe she will just as great as she has done with Myrath.
Black Conundrum - 20.01.2012 at 02:34
Even though what I've heard from this band is great, I regretfully say that I haven't heard much Myrath. This video, however, was rather stellar. I was expecting it to be more of a "here's how we do this stuff" sort of studio tour, as opposed to an actual song with bits of studio footage at both ends. But yeah, I'm glad I watched this. It's super cool that they got Clémentine Delauney from Whyzdom on board with this too.

Also, when I saw "Under Siege" in this news bulletin, the very first thing I thought of was that Steven Seagal film from 1992; I seriously just watched that film a few days ago.

News Myrath - New Video Online 7.5 13.10.2011 by Roro
News Ensiferum - Making Of Video Online 5.5 18.07.2012 by kaspair
News Dark Suns - Two Songs And New Video Online 4 23.02.2008 by Katatronik
News Europe - To Release New Single, Video And Samples Online 4 07.06.2009 by The Shape 1973
News Destruction - New Video Online 4 20.02.2011 by LeChron James