Luca Turilli has announced that the new Luca Turilli's Rhapsody album will be entitled Ascending To Infinity and will be released on June 29th, 2012, via Nuclear Blast. The album will have around 65 minutes of music. The limited edition will include two additional bonus tracks for 75 minutes of music plus many exclusive gifts to be revealed soon. The "Ascending To Infinity" worldwide headlining tour will kick off this Autumn.

For more news, including the presentation of the new Luca Turilli's Rhapsody's singer, check the band's official website on February 27th.

Ascending To Infinity tracklist:

Comments

LeChron James - 31.01.2012 at 12:31
The plot thickens...
Fred - 31.01.2012 at 12:45
From Chaos To Eternity ---> Ascending To Infinity
The Shape 1973 - 31.01.2012 at 13:17
I would imagine it will sound exactly the same as old Rhapsody of Fire or the new Rhapsody Of Fire or his solo stuff. The song titles are the same as ever and I'm sure the artwork will have a dragon on it.

I would guess that the new singer will be Olaf Hayer, just a guess mind, but pretty confident.
Darkside Momo - 31.01.2012 at 14:04
Written by The Shape 1973 on 31.01.2012 at 13:17

I'm betting on something closer to his solo stuff, actually
The Shape 1973 - 31.01.2012 at 14:24
Written by Darkside Momo on 31.01.2012 at 14:04

Written by The Shape 1973 on 31.01.2012 at 13:17

I'm betting on something closer to his solo stuff, actually

Is there a difference?
Iriki - 31.01.2012 at 15:09
Any bets for the Vocalist?

Valentin B - 31.01.2012 at 15:54
Soon this band will change its name to Luca Turilli's Rhapsody of Fire, I have this feeling.
Darkside Momo - 31.01.2012 at 16:22
Written by The Shape 1973 on 31.01.2012 at 14:24

Is there a difference?

Yes, Luca Turilli's solo stuff is even more shamelessly cheesy
Kallis Helmi - 31.01.2012 at 16:58
Written by The Shape 1973 on 31.01.2012 at 13:17

From the official page, part of a recent interview with Luca:

" MW: What can you tell us about the new singer?

LT: As you can imagine this will be one of the most important news to be given in the upcoming months but for the moment we prefer to keep all top secret. Speaking about singers please allow me to say a few words about OLAF HAYER, singer and talented voice of LUCA TURILLI, my old solo band. The truth is that, as many people could already imagine, I stopped my solo activity as LUCA TURILLI definitely, willing to dedicate myself to LT's RHAPSODY at full time. That's why I want to publicly thank Olaf for the fundamental contribution he gave to our solo albums. All the 3 albums of the trilogy entered the charts establishing some important records and this was possible mainly because of my friend Olaf. Who knows, maybe sooner or later we'll still have the chance to work together, never say never. "

I hope the new album will sound as a mix of Prophet Of The Last Eclipse and Legendary Tales!
Stabby - 31.01.2012 at 19:05
Written by Iriki on 31.01.2012 at 15:09

Any bets for the Vocalist?

I seriously hope!
Carl Berg - 31.01.2012 at 22:11
Damn it I thought Ascending to Infinity was the original Rhapsody's new album... This whole situation is gonna get really confusing very soon
DieH@rd - 04.02.2012 at 00:53
Now we wait to see how will Rhapsody of Fire's next project be unveiled. Luca wrote all the lyrics for them, and i am really wondering if there will be any change of styles now that he is gone.

News Luca Turilli's Rhapsody - Singer Revealed, Album Teaser Online 12 30.03.2012 by Milena
News Luca Turilli's Rhapsody - Update On New Album 12 30.12.2011 by Truemetaljope
News Luca Turilli's Rhapsody - New Album Cover Unveiled 12 27.02.2012 by Windrider
News Opeth - New Album Title And Tracklist Revealed 10 08.04.2014 by Alondate
News Immolation - New Album Title And Tracklist Revealed 10 09.12.2009 by Vitriolic Hate