US drone doom metallers Sunn O))) have announced a string of European tour dates for June. The band will play in the UK, The Netherlands, Belgium and France. Nurse With Wound and Aluk Todolo will be opening for the band in select shows.

Tour dates announced so far:

6/10/2012 - TBA - UK
6/11/2012 - The Ritz - Manchester, UK
6/12/2012 - Koko - London, UK, with Nurse With Wound
6/14/2012 - Melkweg - Amsterdam, NED, with Aluk Todolo
6/15/2012 - Fort8 BE - Hoboken, BEL, with Aluk Todolo
6/16/2012 - Gâité Lyrique - Paris, FRA
6/17/2012 - Hellfest - Clisson, FRA

Source: southernlord.com
Band profile: Sunn O)))
Event: Sunn O))): European Tour 2012

Posted: 05.02.2012 by Cynic Metalhead

Comments

Mr. Doctor - 05.02.2012 at 13:21
Oh man... To everyone who can be able to go there... GO, specially those who can see Aluk Todolo... Because they are great shizzle.
!J.O.O.E.! - 05.02.2012 at 14:18
Written by Mr. Doctor on 05.02.2012 at 13:21

I'll be seeing them with Nurse with Wound who are infinitely more legendary than Aluk Todolo ;] (though still a good band).

I wonder where the TBA date in the UK is. Maybe they'll do Scotland though I'd give birth right now out of joy if they did Brighton.
Mr. Doctor - 05.02.2012 at 14:36
Written by !J.O.O.E.! on 05.02.2012 at 14:18

Written by Mr. Doctor on 05.02.2012 at 13:21

I don't know Nurse With Wound at all so that's why I couldn't mention them on my post
Have you seen Sunn O))) before?
!J.O.O.E.! - 05.02.2012 at 14:48
Written by Mr. Doctor on 05.02.2012 at 14:36

Have you seen Sunn O))) before?

Nope, am more excited than a paedophile in a kindergarten.
Mr. Doctor - 05.02.2012 at 14:51
Written by !J.O.O.E.! on 05.02.2012 at 14:48
Nope, am more excited than a paedophile in a kindergarten.

It was fucking sick in Roadburn. Pretty damn sure every dude in front and behind me was smoking strong shit because I felt dizzy. Not to mention the ridiculous amount of smoke.... Or the fact that Attila and Keiji Haino were fucking terrifying on vocals. I think I should have used earplugs though but i regret nothing.
Cynic Metalhead - 05.02.2012 at 15:22
Written by Mr. Doctor on 05.02.2012 at 14:51

Written by !J.O.O.E.! on 05.02.2012 at 14:48
Nope, am more excited than a paedophile in a kindergarten.

I've never seen this band live( really unfortunate/ not lucky enough) but if that makes me feel so uncomfortable about what you felt in their show...then prolly i should step it back and wait for right time. I am too young to be like in that. :[
Tiago Rocha - 05.02.2012 at 15:57
You lucky bastards... enjoy the shows!
ß - 05.02.2012 at 21:50
That is an exceptional line-up.
Pazdzioch - 08.03.2012 at 23:39
My wish is to see them live, this time won't be met.

News Powerwolf - Announce European Dates For Wolfsnächte Tour 2012 7 06.12.2011 by mikemanowar666
News Six Feet Under - Announce New Album Title And European Tour Dates 7 15.03.2012 by Iron Nostarion
News Melvins - Announce New European Tour Dates 7 07.08.2008 by Black Conundrum
News W.A.S.P. - Announce Confirmed European Dates On 30 Years Of Thunder Tour 7 29.02.2012 by Bad English
News Isis - Announce European Tour Dates 7 02.09.2009 by sn0