Brazilian thrash metallers Sepultura will embark on a North American tour this April with Death Angel, Krisiun and Havok as special guests to promote their latest output Kairos, released last year through Nuclear Blast.

Tour dates announced so far:

4/10 - Santa Ana, CA, Tost Theater

Event: Sepultura: North American Tour 2012

Posted: 09.02.2012 by Cynic Metalhead

Comments

Boxcar Willy - 09.02.2012 at 14:44
Damn, No Thunder Bay date, I would love to see Death Angel and Havok. >:[
Apothecary - 09.02.2012 at 15:57
Meh, saw Sepultura last year with Belphegor and Keep Of Kalessin... I'd love to see Krisiun though
Misfit74 - 09.02.2012 at 20:47
2nd time through my city in the last year and the 2nd time I'll be attending. Gotta love that lineup. Though I've seen Sepultura and Death Angel several times, I have seen Krisiun only once (with Destruction last year). Havok is probably a just a bonus. The cool part is that they are playing a small venue and tickets are only $18.00. God I love metal.
Mr. Sizzle - 09.02.2012 at 23:56
What? I heard they were gonna have a Toronto date, but it only shows a Tortonto date instead! That sucks... a chance to see Death Angel and Havok would be great.
IchZerstörteSie - 10.02.2012 at 01:51
Awesome Santa Ana date!!!!
Lonniehaskel - 11.02.2012 at 01:51
Nowhere remotely close to me. I has a sad.
LeChron James - 11.02.2012 at 08:38
I'd be down to see every band on this tour besides Sepultura. But they're only in So Cal so it doesn't matter.

News Testament - Announce New North American Tour Dates With Anthrax And Death Angel 13 30.05.2012 by exomorphyx89
News Septicflesh - Announce North American Tour With Inquisition, Krisiun, Melechesh And Ex Deo 11.5 10.07.2012 by Troy Killjoy
News Volbeat - Announce North American Tour With Support From Iced Earth And Hellyeah 10 20.04.2012 by CHEF METALHEAD
News Municipal Waste - Announce Co-Headlining North American Tour With Napalm Death 10 21.08.2012 by Void Eater
News Korpiklaani - Announce North American Tour With Moonsorrow, Týr And Metsatöll 10 21.06.2012 by Swietowit11