German thrashers Kreator have unveiled a trailer for their forthcoming new single Phantom Antichrist. The single, which is released on April 20th, will be available on 7" coloured vinyl (already sold out), and as a digital download. The trailer can be viewed below.

The single is the title track from Kreator's upcoming new studio album Phantom Antichrist, set for release on June 1st in Europe and June 5th in North America through Nuclear Blast. More album details were previously reported here.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Kreator

Posted: 07.04.2012 by Angelic Storm

Comments

.Nick - 07.04.2012 at 16:03
Can't really say that much based on 10 seconds of the song. It has the Kreator sound, but I need to hear more.
Kamil - 07.04.2012 at 16:18
It sounds like candidate for the best thrash metal album of the year and the best Kreator riffs ever
Troy Killjoy - 07.04.2012 at 16:56
Candidate for thrash metal album of the year based on a 49-second preview.

Good joke.
Kamil - 07.04.2012 at 17:05
Written by Troy Killjoy on 07.04.2012 at 16:56

Candidate for thrash metal album of the year based on a 49-second preview.

Good joke.

I am just excited, that I can finally hear anything from upcomming stuff
CHEF METALHEAD - 07.04.2012 at 17:25
Can't wait...
Void Eater - 07.04.2012 at 17:57
If it's already sold out, why are they advertising it? Still mega stoked for the album.
Angelic Storm - 07.04.2012 at 18:04
Written by Void Eater on 07.04.2012 at 17:57

It's only the limited edition coloured vinyl that's sold out. The single is also going to be available as a digital download from places like iTunes, and Amazon.
RavenKing - 07.04.2012 at 18:07
Written by Angelic Storm on 07.04.2012 at 18:04

Singles are pointless. I will wait for the album (that I will buy as soon as it is released).
Angelic Storm - 07.04.2012 at 18:17
Written by RavenKing on 07.04.2012 at 18:07

That is largely true, but I'm very interested to hear Kreator's cover of "Number Of The Beast" which is also on the single, but won't be on the album.
RavenKing - 07.04.2012 at 19:08
Written by Angelic Storm on 07.04.2012 at 18:17

I wonder if they will simply replicate the original or play it in a faster and more aggressive way.
Anyway, even if they simply replicate the original, with Mille on vocals instead of Bruce Dickinson, it will already sound sharper, I guess.
wweisjericho2217 - 07.04.2012 at 20:48
This is the most anticipated album of the year for me. Can't wait. So far album of the year for me is Overkill's new one but I hope this doesn't disappoint.
Daniell - 08.04.2012 at 01:53
I wonder what is the point of letting people hear 10 seconds of music. To piss them off? They pissed me off at least.
Dark Blood - 08.04.2012 at 02:39
Written by Daniell on 08.04.2012 at 01:53

I can't find any other reason for doing that...

I just want the cd and see what they've done this time.
Angelic Storm - 08.04.2012 at 11:44
Written by RavenKing on 07.04.2012 at 19:08

I really hope they do play it in a faster, more aggressive way. I don't like covers and see them as totally pointless if they are too much like the original. I like it when bands keep the esscence of the original and what made it a great song in the first place, but stamp their own mark on it and make it their own. Hopefully they'll make it more Kreator-like, and inject more venom into it!
Iron Nostarion - 08.04.2012 at 13:59
Sounds good so far.
RavenKing - 08.04.2012 at 16:56
Written by Angelic Storm on 08.04.2012 at 11:44

Written by RavenKing on 07.04.2012 at 19:08

Totally agreed.
Cynic Metalhead - 10.04.2012 at 06:36
Let the album drops in.
CHEF METALHEAD - 21.04.2012 at 16:06
Written by Angelic Storm on 07.04.2012 at 18:17

Written by RavenKing on 07.04.2012 at 18:07

Angelic Storm - 21.04.2012 at 16:37
^^^ Hmm... that song is better than 90% of what was on the last album, so I'm definitely hopeful of a better album this time out. A very good song to be sure!

News Whispered - To Release New Single 5.5 10.06.2013 by Zadion
News Whispered - Release Video For New Single 5.5 14.06.2013 by Ap46
News Trollfest - Announce New Single, Album Trailer 5.5 22.02.2014 by Machiavelli
News Dark Tranquillity - Release New Album Cover, Tracklist And Trailer 5.5 27.03.2013 by Nimue
News Metallica - Release New DVD Trailer, Persian Tribute Album Available For Download 5.5 29.11.2012 by metal2000