"A Vow To Conquer The Ocean", a brand new video from Swedish progressive melodic death metallers In Mourning has premiered and is now available for viewing below. It was directed by Mats Nilsson for Dirty Productions. The song is taken from the band's newly released third album The Weight Of Oceans, out via Spinefarm Records.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: In Mourning

Posted: 19.04.2012 by BloodTears

Comments

Dark Blood - 19.04.2012 at 20:21
Not bad at all. Most of the times simple is best in my opinion, and it can't get more simple than just footage of the band playing.

Although I still don't know what to think about the album, this song I like. In Mourning feeling is definitely there.
Troy Killjoy - 19.04.2012 at 20:23
I like that they have two vocalists doing the same thing.

Pretty decent song, nice tempo changes, somber atmosphere... I guess I can't explain why I don't love this. :/
sabotender - 19.04.2012 at 20:27
These guys really are becoming a force to be reckoned with. Monolith still edges TWoO, in my opinion, but it is still a very solid release. I hope these guys are around for a while. This album is a great step forward.
ProgVet - 19.04.2012 at 20:27
Just discovered these guys. Where have I been the past 4 years!?! So damn good...
woodsmoke666 - 19.04.2012 at 21:13
New album is definately a grower. First few spins I wasn't so sure but now I'm really enjoying!!
|pyro| - 19.04.2012 at 21:33
The singer looks like he has to shit really bad
BudDa - 19.04.2012 at 21:44
Written by |pyro| on 19.04.2012 at 21:33

The singer looks like he has to shit really bad

Haha. I know. The other looks mean as hell...
MaiSweettShaadow - 19.04.2012 at 23:12
Actually the singer looks like Kevin Bacon
X-FrEaK - 20.04.2012 at 00:59
This album is a complete mindf*ck! My first thoughts were "Disapointment of the year" since i am a big In Mourning fan... After a few days, i know that it's not even near Monolith's quality but it still is a great album and one of the best this year
BloodTears - 20.04.2012 at 10:39
I like the video and song, but it didn't blow me away. I don't remember if they released videos before this one, but it's a nice change to see the band once in a while.
SSM - 21.04.2012 at 13:40
The best thing in this song is how lyrics and words were arranged there.
For instance, "Stars align to give guidance" and then a longer one on "Sail away...".
Overall, chorus is desirable and the verse timings + vocals are cool too.
Why did they need three guitarists anyway?

News Holy Grail - Premiere New Video 5.5 01.05.2013 by AngelofDeth