Guitarist Slash has just released his new video taken off his second solo album, Apocalyptic Love. The new album is due to be released on May 22nd via his own label Dik Hayd International and distributed through EMI. The new video, "You're A Lie", was filmed in early April at Lot 28 at Universal Studios in California with director Anthony Leonardi III. The video can be seen below.

Leonardi is also helming the first feature film produced by Slash, called "Nothing To Fear", which was recently picked up for distribution by Anchor Bay Entertainment.

You can listen to Apocalyptic Love in its entirety at this location, even though it seems to be available only in the US.

Source: slashonline.com
Band profile: Slash

Posted: 16.05.2012 by kual21

Comments

@zgarol - 16.05.2012 at 12:34
It is just one of our parents!
exomorphyx89 - 16.05.2012 at 18:23
Despite I never have been one of the biggest Slash-Rose fans I can say that Slash's band is much better than the new Axl Rose's cover band mistakenly called "Guns N' Roses". Myles sings much better than Axl is doing nowadays.
InnerSelf - 16.05.2012 at 18:43
Written by @zgarol on 16.05.2012 at 12:34

It is just one of our parents!

hahaha, he is
BoxCar Willy - 16.05.2012 at 19:00
My mom bought me an my dad to keys to go see
Him, I hope the shows decent.
Angelic Storm - 16.05.2012 at 19:53
Woah, Myles is starting to sound a bit like Axl!

How is this "featuring Myles Kennedy"? I thought Myles was Slash's vocalist now, and he sings on all the songs on the new album?

As for the song, it's not bad at all, but the video was predictably bad.
Bad English - 16.05.2012 at 21:36
This sucks Slash needs Axel more how Axel needs Söash, Velvert Revolver this can screw them selfs nothing can be better how old Guns n Fucking Roses, ok maybe Slash Snakepitis OK
AnGina-- - 24.05.2012 at 21:42
Myles Kennedy has a lot of mileage behind him, his vocal range is exceptional so he can score Axl's lines perfect. I just watched Slash's DVD yesterday and hearing Myles singing GnR classics such as Sweet Child or Rocket Queen is just pure excellence; Myles sounds great singing those songs. And besides, he's really hot

News Atrocity - New Video Released 5.5 29.04.2013 by Dark†SymphonY
News James LaBrie - Lyric Video For New Track Released 5.5 17.07.2013 by BynersA7X
News Bullet For My Valentine - New Video Released 5.5 27.05.2013 by PrinceOfDarkness
News Amorphis - New Video Released 5.5 11.06.2013 by Paraffin