Canadian progressive metal genius Devin Townsend has released a clip from his upcoming DVD boxset By A Thread - Live In London 2011, with the performance of the song "Gato" from the album Ki and you can watch it exclusively at this location.

By A Thread - Live In London 2011 will be released on June 18th in Europe and June 19th in North America through HevyDevy Records /InsideOut Music and pre-orders are available over here. More details about this release were previously reported here and here.

Source: metalinjection.net
Band profile: Devin Townsend

Posted: 31.05.2012 by BloodTears

Comments

Unhealer - 31.05.2012 at 16:31
I'm a black cat, man...
Sure this guy writes weird lyrics. Cool performance.
Dark Blood - 31.05.2012 at 18:05
His performances are always great. I'd love to see him live someday. In the meantime I'll just stick with DVDs like these.
Olli - 31.05.2012 at 18:18
Seeing him live next week! Will probably buy this DVD too
LeChron James - 01.06.2012 at 04:29
I love Heavy Devvy and all of his craziness, but I'm not really a fan of his solo stuff. I've tried to digest a few of his albums, but they're not my thing. But, like he said in the interview posted on here awhile back, it took him awhile to get to this stage in his career (away from the insanity of SYL) and hopefully I'll get to a place where I can appreciate this stuff more.

News Devin Townsend - Release Clip From Upcoming 'Retinal Circus' DVD 12 18.07.2013 by Lit.
News Devin Townsend - Another Clip From New DVD Online 12 03.09.2013 by M C Vice
News Devin Townsend - Upcoming DVD Trailer Online 11 19.05.2012 by Unhealer