Before their European tour with Kreator, Nile and Fueled By Fire, US industrial/death metallers Morbid Angel have announced that they will plays shows in Canada and USA this fall. This is their first North American tour in over six years. They will be joined by Dark Funeral and Grave for all dates and VadimVon throughout the East Coast. Tickets will go on sale at http://www.enterthevault.com on June 6th. All other tickets will be on sale on June 22nd.

Tour dates:

Oct 19 - San Antonio, TX - Backstage Lounge

Source: morbidangel.com
Band profile: Morbid Angel

Posted: 01.06.2012 by Thrashette

Comments

Troy Killjoy - 01.06.2012 at 23:13
No comments? I guess people are too busy trying to think of something witty to say.

This tour is too extreme?
BitterCOld - 01.06.2012 at 23:26
It's a bunch of acts that are past my interest at this point in their careers.

ticket prices and the cost of gas for a 250mi/400km round trip are too extreme...
TrollandDie - 02.06.2012 at 00:04
Written by Troy Killjoy on 01.06.2012 at 23:13

This tour is too extreme?

Hmmmm....you'd be 'insanus' to miss it?
Frankthetank727 - 02.06.2012 at 00:20
Just saw them (well, part of them) at MDF. Absolutely horrible live. Even playing some of the older material, they still sounded like balls and were boring as fuck. And because they were stupid and went on stage late they cut three songs out of their set, arguably the best ones (where the slime live, dawn of the angry, and something else that i cant remember right now). They really just had no energy and, even though I wasn't expecting much, they managed to be even worse than I had imagined. I couldn't even watch more than half the show because it was that uneventful. And why they chose to keep two of those new songs in the set over those ones that got left out is beyond me.
Kooldip - 02.06.2012 at 00:45
They should have just said "American dates and we're going to Canada by accident twice" >___> Come to Calgary!!!
-Morbid- - 02.06.2012 at 01:10
Part of me would love to see them as I have never seen them live and they are the band that got me into death metal, but part of me also fears it may break my heart to see the "new" Morbid Angel.
Thrashette - 02.06.2012 at 02:07
I've seen some of their setlists and would like to think that there will be enough of their old stuff to satisfy me. But seeing as I've only heard negative feedback about their shows lately, I'm not sure if I'll even bother going... If they at least had a supporting band that interested me, I would probably want to go. In this case, it's more like wanting to go just so I can say I've seen them and if I get lucky, maybe they'll actually be good...
Lonniehaskel - 02.06.2012 at 03:03
I'd just go for Kreator and Dark Funeral. Seen Morbindustrial Angel enough.
Thrashette - 02.06.2012 at 05:16
Written by Lonniehaskel on 02.06.2012 at 03:03

I'd just go for Kreator and Dark Funeral. Seen Morbindustrial Angel enough.

Kreator's headlining the European tour. They won't be performing with Morbid Angel in North America, otherwise I'd definitely go. Kreator does happen to be touring in North American around the same time though, and that's a show I definitely want to see
Dani5050 - 02.06.2012 at 05:58
"They will be joined by Dark Funeral and Graves"
Graves?? Really Metalstorm?
Troy Killjoy - 02.06.2012 at 06:08
Written by Dani5050 on 02.06.2012 at 05:58
Graves?? Really Metalstorm?

Is it supposed to be Grave?
Dani5050 - 02.06.2012 at 06:10
Written by Troy Killjoy on 02.06.2012 at 06:08

Written by Dani5050 on 02.06.2012 at 05:58
Graves?? Really Metalstorm?

Is it supposed to be Grave?

Yeah dude its supposed to be Grave, can't believe that whoever wrote it didn't know that, although I understand that not every metalhead knows them.
Troy Killjoy - 02.06.2012 at 06:14
Written by Dani5050 on 02.06.2012 at 06:10

Lame. I reviewed their last album a year ago... was pretty good shit (probably the best of their contemporary stuff to be honest). Will fix the typo.
Dani5050 - 02.06.2012 at 06:27
Written by Troy Killjoy on 02.06.2012 at 06:14

Written by Dani5050 on 02.06.2012 at 06:10

I have good memories with this band Into The Grave was the first LP I ever had along with Sepultura - Morbid Visions back in 1994
Misfit74 - 02.06.2012 at 08:03
I've never yet seen Morbid Angel and this is the first time I can remember them touring through my nearby city. Are they (still) worth seeing? Other than the conflict of the date being the same date as my Wife's birthday, I see no reason why I couldn't go to this show, but don't quite know what to expect. Given the venue, this will likely be another $20.00 show just 20 minutes or so from my house. Grave would be cool, too, as I've also never seen them. Mainly, I want to know if MA will put on a good show?
Sync - 04.06.2012 at 19:21
Would love to go see Nile out of them, but that's about it.

News Testament - Announce New North American Tour Dates With Anthrax And Death Angel 8.5 30.05.2012 by exomorphyx89
News Sepultura - Announce North American Tour With Death Angel, Krisiun And Havok 8.5 09.02.2012 by Boxcar Willy
Events CAN, Toronto, ON - Morbid Angel: North American Tour 2012 7.5 01.10.2012 by Yellax
News Dream Theater - Announce North American Tour With Trivium 7 03.08.2011 by theironarctica
News Skeletonwitch - Announce North American Tour 7 31.05.2012 by Boxcar Willy