Good news from the Fear Factory camp. The band's new album, The Industrialist, is now available for streaming in full at this location. The Industrialist hits stores today, June 5th, in North America through Candlelight Records and was released on June 1st in Europe via AFM Records. More album details were previously reported here.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Fear Factory

Posted: 05.06.2012 by BloodTears

Comments

Olli - 05.06.2012 at 14:39
Seems good from the bits I've heard (had it on in the background while packing). Hoepfully hear some of these songs live on friday
oblong - 05.06.2012 at 16:15
I've only given this the one run through;

Very much in line of their previous releases, for me its a bit weak - nothing really memorable unfortunately.
FF fans will probably be pleased, if you didn't mind their later releases - there is something here you will probably like

Note: last two songs are instrumentals, will be interesting to see what peoples thoughts are - they're not too bad, probably the best songs on the release haw haw...

There is still the rawness missing, that was predominant in De-manufacture or Obsolete (for me) and the overall atmosphere feels a little gimmicky and forced - it is catchy though, I suppose.
malaikat - 05.06.2012 at 18:43
*yessssssssss more industrial goodness*

To be true, this sounds like a solid 7: pretty good, but nothing I've haven't heard before from FF. But hey, I'm not FF fanboy because they brake musical boundaries with every release. Burton's vocals and Dino's guitar is more than enough for this guy.
Opethian - 06.06.2012 at 01:19
Awesome!
s_t_s - 27.06.2012 at 12:48
Hmm the link doesn't take me to Fear Factory at all

News Primal Fear - Entire New Album Streaming Online 10 07.02.2012 by Truemetaljope
News 1349 - Entire New Album Streaming Online 8.5 21.04.2010 by Baz Anderson
News Six Feet Under - Entire New Album Streaming Online 8.5 19.05.2012 by exomorphyx89
News Origin - Entire New Album Streaming Online 8.5 04.07.2014 by Carl Berg