Marilyn Manson and Rob Zombie will be hitting the road together this fall, co-headlining the Twins Of Evil tour with European and US tour dates.

Kicking off September 28th when both Zombie and Manson co-headline the first day of the Desert Uprising Festival in Phoenix, Arizona, expect defiant rock'n'roll showmanship in the form of these unholy rollers with the first US date wrapping in Dallas on Halloween, October 31st. For tickets on sale and purchasing info, log onto Marilynmanson.com or Robzombie.com.

Zombie commented: "Finally! Why did the most obvious tour take so long to happen? Who knows? Who cares? It's happening now. If good taste is the chief enemy of great art, then we should be able to fill the Louvre with this fucking tour. Be prepared for something wicked this way a-coming."

Marilyn Manson said: "I have sympathy for the Whore of Babylon that gave birth to these twins of evil, and this abomination of a tour. There is no babysitter, and there is no repairing her womb. If Rob Zombie doesn't fuck you up, than I surely will. Hide all drugs and firearms... I'm coming to town."

J Devil, the DJ alter ego of Korn's frontman Jonathan Davis, will support the Manson/Zombie dates with his chaotic electro-metal. "I like to think of JDevil as the 'anti-christ' of EDM," he said. "To play alongside Zombie and Manson is going to be a fucking sinister night all around, and an unbelievable theatrical experience. I can't wait."

With more to be announced, dates for the Twins Of Evil tour are as follows:

Dec. 12 - Bologna, Italy

Source: robzombie.com
Band profile: Rob Zombie

Posted: 13.07.2012 by Cynic Metalhead

Comments

WorpeX - 13.07.2012 at 14:47
Let me guess. Rob Zombie is selling out and going electronica/dub step?
Carl Berg - 13.07.2012 at 15:44
John 5!!!
axelx666 - 13.07.2012 at 17:35
Of course they never come to FL..great one of my friends is gonna freak, he lives for rob and marilyn..i better not tell him lol.
X5452 - 13.07.2012 at 19:15
First Rob Zombie hardly ever comes to Europe and now twice in a year, cool! Don´t really care for the supporting act though =P

*edit*

Oh wait twice in two years
Hall0R - 13.07.2012 at 21:10
No Poland? No Poland. ;(
Doc Godin - 14.07.2012 at 01:32
Written by WorpeX on 13.07.2012 at 14:47

Let me guess. Rob Zombie is selling out and going electronica/dub step?

Rob Zombie selling out? You are aware he has been making mass-market type music for years now, right? I like Rob Zombie, and I love White Zombie, but I'm not going to pretend like his music isn't pop metal.
WorpeX - 14.07.2012 at 03:45
Written by Doc Godin on 14.07.2012 at 01:32

Written by WorpeX on 13.07.2012 at 14:47

Let me guess. Rob Zombie is selling out and going electronica/dub step?

I'm not pretending like it isn't either, but metal bands like Korn, In This Moment and Lincon Park have all completely changed their music style to incorporate Dub Step and Electronica. Rob Zombies new Mondo Sex Head album has me scared with all these remixes likely doing the same thing. It's one thing to start out as pop metal and its another to completely change your style of music in order to follow the trend. If thats not selling out, I don't know what is.

News Rob Zombie - To Enter Studio In June, Announce More Tour Dates With Megadeth 9 29.03.2012 by Boxcar Willy
Metal arena Rob Zombie vs. Marilyn Manson 7.5 17.01.2012 by sentinel65
News Cannibal Corpse - European Tour With Revocation And Aeon 7 26.04.2014 by Big-Al
News Kreator - Announce European Tour With Morbid Angel And Nile 7 29.05.2012 by Warman
News Slayer - North American Tour With Rob Zombie, Exodus 7 28.03.2011 by Troy Killjoy