"Shitload Of Money", a brand new video from Finnish power metal band Sonata Arctica is now available for viewing below. The song was originally released on the band's recent output Stones Grow Her Name, out in May via Nuclear Blast. However, "Shitload Of Money" was also re-released as a signed edition single a couple of days ago, on 24th August 2012. The video was made by the Finnish production company Optipari Ltd.

Shitload Of Money single tracklist:

01. Shitload Of Money [radio edit]
02. Shitload Of Money [album version]

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Sonata Arctica

Posted: 28.08.2012 by BudDa

Comments

FeskarN - 28.08.2012 at 20:31
Why did the choose the worst song of the album to be music video?
Ellrohir - 28.08.2012 at 20:33
Title says it!
DragonSavior X10 - 28.08.2012 at 20:53
I'm surprised they released another music video so soon. I liked the song more than I remembered, but I would have preferred a music video for "Only The Broken Hearts Make You Beautiful" or even "Cinderblox". I do approve of cowboy hats though.
Metal Invader - 28.08.2012 at 21:01
Didn't listen them for a long time now..and now i remember why!:P
Dargor - 28.08.2012 at 22:22
More like... A Shitload of Shit...

I used to love this band, even not long ago, I liked The Days Of Grays. But I'm having a hard time trying to like this album. I'm still trying, and I guess it's not a good sign.
Sorry Sonata, this one is just not for me, and not a good album in general...
Ellrohir - 28.08.2012 at 22:24
I find some songs from this album at least acceptable, but not this one...
Dargor - 28.08.2012 at 22:28
Cinderblox is OK, it has some good moments and the Wildfire songs are nice too. I admit that I enjoyed these songs.
But the rest is pretty boring and uninteresting in my opinion.
Malaghost - 28.08.2012 at 22:37
Ellrohir and Dargor you made my day and I fully agree
Malaghost - 28.08.2012 at 22:45
Shitload of shit - my new line from now on. Really good one, I am still laughing my ass off Dargor.
kaspair - 28.08.2012 at 23:02
They should have made a video for The Day, in stead.
Bad English - 29.08.2012 at 00:34
And ppl call this metal ...... wow striper chick in video
Introspekrieg - 29.08.2012 at 00:37
...well I don't know what I expected.
Milena - 29.08.2012 at 00:55
You know the video is awful when, while you're out in town doing business, two other longtime SA fans call you on the fuckin' phone to tell you not to watch it. Not much to say. They half-screwed it up with the album, now someone from NB or wherever thought this was a good idea...
Ellrohir - 29.08.2012 at 01:02
Written by DragonSavior X10 on 28.08.2012 at 20:53

I do approve of cowboy hats though.

i am pretty sure Tony stole it from Tobias Sammet
Ellrohir - 29.08.2012 at 01:04
Written by Bad English on 29.08.2012 at 00:34

wow striper chick in video

yea...but if i wanna see a hot stripper in Las Vegas, i would rather watch Showgirls
WorpeX - 29.08.2012 at 01:15
I watched for the Stripper. I hated how the video thought the audience was brain dead and needed to define everything which was going on in the video... which was literally just a girl pole dancing. Song sucks. For some reason Tony thought he was at a Country concert, unsure why.
Stabby - 29.08.2012 at 03:51
This has to be the most superfluous single ever. "Hai gice u wanna listen to the same song again and its crappy radio edit? Pay us first!"
I_Die_Often - 29.08.2012 at 04:49
God that sucks!!!
LewsTherin - 29.08.2012 at 06:03
I liked their Die with your Boots on cover, but this makes me wonder why I listened to them at all. But we are all looking for different things in our metal. Kind of like breakfast... eggs and metal... mmmm eggs... mmmm metal.
Fat & Sassy! - 29.08.2012 at 08:09
Where was I when Bon Jovi was added to Metal Storm?
BudDa - 29.08.2012 at 09:26
What I don't understand is why re-release a song, a couple of months after you have released the album which contains the same song? Whats the essence behind it?
Ellrohir - 29.08.2012 at 09:52
Written by BudDa on 29.08.2012 at 09:26

Whats the essence behind it?

shitload of money!
Void Eater - 29.08.2012 at 11:19
He has a cowboy hat. Europeans really shouldn't wear cowboy hats. In fact, only cowboys should year cowboy hats.
Warman - 29.08.2012 at 11:38
Not that I have ever cared that much about music videos, to make this song a single and a video is just embarrasing. Probably the worst song Sonata ever composed, along with "Cinderblox".
Milena - 29.08.2012 at 12:29
It's supposedly a parody of all the tits-and-ass-videos. Well, guess what, it just looks like one. Fail of epic proportions; I don't think there's anyone who actually likes it.

Written by BudDa on 29.08.2012 at 09:26

It's probably Nuclear Blast and their belief that we still live in 19whatever-something and that singles (especially ones containing zero bonus content) can still sell, in the era where most bands struggle to survive selling albums in the first place.

It's just... holy crap, guys. Own up. I can't possibly begin to... ugh.
Black Conundrum - 31.08.2012 at 10:21
I didn't watch the music video, but instead went to a Youtube one-picture video of the full song. Well, aside from the selected language, this is quite radio friendly. And also, probably not that great, either. Anyways, the video below is what the song reminds me of.

Joodicator - 31.08.2012 at 17:05
Written by Black Conundrum on 31.08.2012 at 10:21

Anyways, the video below is what the song reminds me of.

<lods of emone>

Exactly what I thought when I first heard it.

Funny, I used to really like this song until the video came out.
Delamortia - 31.08.2012 at 17:20
Written by Joodicator on 31.08.2012 at 17:05
Funny, I used to really like this song until the video came out.

Exactly. Too boring video, nothing worth watching. Actually, shut the browser down at 1:19.
Uller - 03.09.2012 at 04:21
Reminds me of Norther's "We Rock!" video, crappy and crappy song, after that video, they decided to split up, hope this is the sign of SA, to split up before becoming a worst band.

Uller - 03.09.2012 at 04:23

-Mayhem- - 03.09.2012 at 09:13
I actually like the new album a lot. It is entertaining in its twists and turns and changes in styles. I guess I am just a bit more open minded than most of you when it comes to music styles (expecting a major attack on this post anytime soon)

The Day is simply amazing and the Wildfire songs have nice hooks. The album is quite catchy too.
The best song on the album has to be Somewhere Close to You. Great vocal melodies and nice heaviness all around.
Void Eater - 03.09.2012 at 09:51
Written by -Mayhem- on 03.09.2012 at 09:13

Shouldn't expect a major attack, but you do seem like a stuck up asshole who enjoys the smell of his own farts for acting like you're "more open minded" than other people here just because you happen to enjoy some music that others don't.

^You.
The Shape 1973 - 07.09.2012 at 22:25
Sonata Lordi.

News Sonata Arctica - Release Lyric Video For New Single 10.5 28.02.2014 by Warman
News Sonata Arctica - Release New Video 10.5 13.02.2014 by Gopherhawk