"Guten Tag", a new video from German pagan/folk metal band Varg, can now be seen below. The song for this video is taken off the band's upcoming album of the same name, which is scheduled for a release on October 5th via NoiseArt Records. More album details are available here.

The video was directed by Polish producers Grupa 13, who previously worked with Behemoth, Ensiferum and Kreator.

A limited first edition of Guten Tag will be out in Europe on October 5th as well as digipak with 20-page booklet and bonus DVD.

The DVD includes:

Live at Wolfszeit Festival 2011 (approx. 60 Min.)

01. Jagd
02. Wir sind die Wölfe
03. Schwertzeit
04. Sieg oder Niedergang
05. Wolfszeit
06. Blutaar
07. Viel Feind viel Ehr
08. Donareiche
09. Nagelfar
10. Wolfskult
11. Skal

"Wolfstage" (approx. 38 Min.)
Band documentary/tour movie featuring interviews, backstage and live material.

Source: noiseart.cc
Band profile: Varg

Posted: 11.09.2012 by Abattoir

Comments

Windrider - 11.09.2012 at 21:14
I was there at the pre-listening and I really enjoy it, the whole album is great.
But pray someone tell me what style you'd call this, for it ain't no Pagan any more.
Dinruth - 11.09.2012 at 21:29
Nice! like the song .. video is ok ... "zeig mir deine Seele, weil mir die Wahrheit lieber ist auch wenn du dann nicht schöner bist" love that line
Ellrohir - 11.09.2012 at 23:12
So this is how german pagan metal looks like now? ultra gay!
enumaelis - 11.09.2012 at 23:18
Amon Amarth gone Metalcore!
Don't like it
Promonex - 12.09.2012 at 03:23
Written by Windrider on 11.09.2012 at 21:14

Pagan deutschrock. And I like it more than their atrocious take on pagan metal. At least it's something different. Not original, not good, but different. And they should finally stop ripping off Turisas' facepaint.
Promonex - 12.09.2012 at 03:24
Written by Ellrohir on 11.09.2012 at 23:12

So this is how german pagan metal looks like now? ultra gay!

Rest assured: most German fans of pagan metal - those older than 20 at least - don't approve of this band either.
Ellrohir - 12.09.2012 at 12:31
I have to admit, when i heard Varg for the first time ("Schildfront" song and then "Blutaar"), i kinda liked it...but now i cant believe my eyes and ears...
Aquad - 12.09.2012 at 22:38
Written by Ellrohir on 12.09.2012 at 12:31

I kinda thought the same, earlier I used to like them, but their last album and the upcoming one (what you can say by now) are going to be shit. They have got few in common with their early stuff, which is sad but no surprise
Ellrohir - 12.09.2012 at 23:01
The most funny thing is how they got banned Nachtfalke t-shirts from their shows (among other bands)...like if someone enjoying the real pagan metal would like to go to their pussy show

News Korn - Premiere New Video 5.5 06.09.2013 by EuanStewart