Swedish melodic metal outfit Soilwork together with the folks at Nuclear Blast have shared a new single entitled "Spectrum Of Eternity", available for streaming below. Check it out and let us know what you think. One can also download the single for free here. The song is off the band's new upcoming album, The Living Infinite which has been scheduled for release on February 27th in Asia via Marquee Records, in Europe on March 1st, and in North America on March 5th through Nuclear Blast Records.

More album details were earlier reported at this location.

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Soilwork

Posted: 20.12.2012 by BudDa

Comments

MauricioVeiga - 20.12.2012 at 17:44
This song is awesome, i wasn't a soilwork fan but if the album is as good as this song that might change
BaneConall - 20.12.2012 at 17:48
This is a surprisingly good song. I had kind of lost interest in Soilwork recently, but this might change my mind.
Rot Teufel - 20.12.2012 at 17:56
Written by BaneConall on 20.12.2012 at 17:48

me too... cross fingers
metal2000 - 20.12.2012 at 18:54
FINALLY they are back with old style
Verdun_sc - 20.12.2012 at 19:17
Wow, what the fuck. That song was fucking awesome. I haven't liked Soilwork since I was a young high schooler listening to Stabbing the Drama but jesus. They actually sound inspired. And the production is spot on. I'll be listening to this one.
atmo1221 - 20.12.2012 at 20:16
Stabbing The Drama was my favorite Soilwork album, afterwards they went downhill for me. But with this song it seems like a new ladder is being built! I'm excited for this album.
Akemrir - 20.12.2012 at 20:37
Sweet
BlankFile - 20.12.2012 at 20:54
Im pleasently surprised with the quality of this song. It´s an awsome song! Reminds me of the good old Soilwork. The last fabulous effort of Soilwork was Natural Born Chaos for me definitely, but im beggining to have some positive hope about this new effort by them. Im really hoping the new album is as good as this song. In Flames remains in the shit, but Soilwork might return to their awsome old style. Who knows?
btbamfan20 - 20.12.2012 at 23:26
HOLY FUCK this was a goddamn awesome track!!! Cant wait for the new release \m/
and i agree with everyone above. their last releases since Stabbing the Drama have been meh, and i lost interest. This new album, if the other songs sound like this one, will be one of the best releases of next year for sure XD
dougver1 - 21.12.2012 at 01:39
This album looks like it's gonna be one of their best yet! Can't wait to hear the rest of the album!
MetalSpider - 21.12.2012 at 01:45
Their last good album to me was Natural Born Chaos...everything after that I can't say I enjoyed or even bothered listening to it. But this sounds really damn good actually! A return to their good old days almost!
Kuroboshi - 21.12.2012 at 02:12
My favorite is "the Chainheart Machine", but this seems pretty awesome as well! Fingers crossed!
Asat0r - 21.12.2012 at 03:49
This is great, very excited for the new album
MetalSpider - 21.12.2012 at 05:24
The Chainheart Machine is also my favourite of their albums. Predator's Portrait and Natural Born Chaos are awesome as well.
!J.O.O.E.! - 23.12.2012 at 00:58
The drums kinda wreck this track a bit. Way too frantic for the style and just dominates everything else that's going on, not to mention badly mixed in. I guess the song is better than anything they've done on the last couple of albums but the drums need to let the album breathe if it's going to work (which I doubt is the case; I can't see this band having the stamina for a double album).
Mr. Doctor - 23.12.2012 at 17:42
Agree with Joe... The chaotic drums just doesn't mix well with their style. Leave that to bigger and more chaotic dogs.
Neroese - 04.01.2013 at 19:43
OH MY SWEET JESUS AND SEVENHEAD PALTYPUS WITH KATANA AND CHEESE THIS IS AWESOME!
wildchild - 18.02.2013 at 01:43
Pretty awesome. Still with TPB feeling. (Not The Pirate Bay. The panic Broadcast. haha!!)

Ok, 3 songs from them right now. Still Pretty Decent. But not heart melting like Rejection Role was for me.

News Danko Jones - New Single Up For Streaming And Download 10 20.08.2012 by BudDa
News Amon Amarth - New Song Available For Streaming And Download 10 13.04.2013 by Vombatus
News Havok - New Single Up For Download And Streaming 10 02.06.2013 by psykometal
News Trivium - New Song Available For Streaming And Download 10 31.07.2013 by psykometal
News Cradle Of Filth - New Song Available For Streaming And Download 10 14.09.2012 by Daniell