Italian death metal/symphonic band Fleshgod Apocalypse has released their newest video for the song "The Forsaking", which was directed by Salvatore Perrone and the band. You can watch the result below.

"The Forsaking" comes off Agony, the band's latest release which hit stores last year under Nuclear Blast Records.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Fleshgod Apocalypse

Posted: 23.12.2012 by Dark†Symphony

Comments

Opethian - 23.12.2012 at 20:14
Fuck yeah! Love this record
Fritillaria - 23.12.2012 at 21:23
Well I liked the sound and music, the video was quite good too, but the smile of the girl at the end of the video kinda ruined it for me, what does that smile mean really ! pff!
Malphas - 23.12.2012 at 22:04
Interesting video, i like it, and about the smile...well maybe she's just happy with how things turned out lol
Fritillaria - 23.12.2012 at 22:09
Written by Malphas on 23.12.2012 at 22:04

well maybe she's just happy with how things turned out lol

but why she should be happy with how things turned out ? things didn't turn out nice at the end !
Promonex - 23.12.2012 at 22:14
The video was great until she started spitting blood. Before that the entire narration was handled by the choreography, but it seemed like they needed to throw in some metal clichés after all.
MauricioVeiga - 23.12.2012 at 22:34
Written by Promonex on 23.12.2012 at 22:14

its more than that, just read the lyrics maybe it may make some sense to you, it is confusing still but it may clear some things
Fritillaria - 23.12.2012 at 22:43
Written by MauricioVeiga on 23.12.2012 at 22:34

Written by Promonex on 23.12.2012 at 22:14

yet can't justify the smile at the last scene
MauricioVeiga - 23.12.2012 at 22:53
Written by Guest on 23.12.2012 at 22:43

Written by MauricioVeiga on 23.12.2012 at 22:34

Written by Promonex on 23.12.2012 at 22:14

yet can't justify the smile at the last scene

well yeah it's confusing, i think that was her revenge, like it says in the lyrics, but i'm not sure... revenge for what?...
Fritillaria - 23.12.2012 at 23:01
Quote:
Written by MauricioVeiga on 23.12.2012 at 22:53

I don't know
MauricioVeiga - 23.12.2012 at 23:05
Quote:
Written by Guest on 23.12.2012 at 23:01

Written by MauricioVeiga on 23.12.2012 at 22:53

I don't know

it's a great video nonetheless, but it bugs me to, not knowing what it means
Promonex - 23.12.2012 at 23:24
Written by MauricioVeiga on 23.12.2012 at 22:34

Written by Promonex on 23.12.2012 at 22:14

Oh right, that thing's got vocals as well. Somehow I perceived the song as more of a soundtrack to the video, and not the video as a visualization of the song. I guess I'll have to give this a second try with subtitles.
Purgatori☠ - 24.12.2012 at 00:16
Fleshgod is one of my favorite bands but I didn't care for this video at all. I thought it was boring, a bit cliche, and The Forsaking is one of the weakest songs on the album. There are quite a few other songs that I wish they would have chosen for their next video, like The Egoism for example. Just my opinion though.
a MasT - 24.12.2012 at 01:33
Shes hot.
s_t_s - 24.12.2012 at 17:29
I just love that album and hope there's another one planned for next year
Frankthetank727 - 24.12.2012 at 18:23
A symphonic band doing a video with ballet? I love how people think that's cliche. I thought it was a rather thoughtful and interesting way to portray this song visually. Cliche to me would be your typical band playing a live concert or in some abandoned building for a music video.
Purgatori☠ - 25.12.2012 at 01:16
Written by Frankthetank727 on 24.12.2012 at 18:23

The spitting up blood was cliche imo, but go ahead and keep assuming you automatically know what people are referring to.
psykometal - 26.12.2012 at 07:57
Written by Purgatori☠ on 25.12.2012 at 01:16

Maybe if you had clarified that point in your previous post he wouldn't have made the same assumption that I and probably others made/will make before reading this post.

I too found the ballet setting of this video quite refreshing. At first I thought why this song as well but then it makes perfect sense why this song cuz otherwise they probably would have made another more cliche or Violation-style video. Not that I have issue with the Violation video per se but another video like it would've been boring.
Frankthetank727 - 27.12.2012 at 02:06
Written by Purgatori☠ on 25.12.2012 at 01:16

Written by Frankthetank727 on 24.12.2012 at 18:23

Well, some people said the blood was, some people said the smile was, and you said "it was boring", which would refer to the whole video. I'm not making assumptions, I read what everybody said.

News Fleshgod Apocalypse - Premiere New Video 9 03.02.2014 by pojechany
News Fleshgod Apocalypse - New Video Online 9 20.07.2011 by Tatras
News Fleshgod Apocalypse - EP Release Date Set, New Song Online 9 20.02.2010 by
News Fleshgod Apocalypse - New Music Video Online 9 09.12.2014 by HitokiriNate85
News Hypocrisy - Release New Lyric Video 5.5 16.02.2013 by