With just a few days from the release of their new output, proggers Riverside have debuted the first video off Shrine Of New Generation Slaves for the single "Celebrity Touch". This is also your first chance (legally) to listen to the 7-minute single as the band previously only streamed the radio edit of the song. You can watch the result of their first cooperation with Mania Studio on the video directed by Mateusz Winkiel below.

Of course you will be able to hear the whole thing on January 21st, 2013 in Europe and February 5th in North America when InsideOut Music releases it unto the world. Pre-order the different formats here.

Shrine Of New Generation Slaves tracklist:

Band profile: Riverside

Posted: 14.01.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

Arcik - 14.01.2013 at 21:11
Can they disappoint?
MechanisT - 14.01.2013 at 21:24
Didn't like the song that much. Nor the video for that matter. I don't know what to expect from the new album now.
Unhealer - 14.01.2013 at 21:42
The full version of the song is a lot better, the last minute of the song is amazing. Pretty cool video as well.
Liquid - 14.01.2013 at 21:44
First time I heard this I was bored half to death. Second time I listened to it, it was for this video... absolutely killer. Very glad I kept trying. What a riff!
AndMetalForAll - 14.01.2013 at 21:55
I liked both song and video. I agree it's not their most inteligent song' concept but still I liked the general idea.. I hope an album quite direct and straightforward.
Machiavelli - 14.01.2013 at 23:15
Not liking the vox processing.
Dark Forever - 14.01.2013 at 23:16
The album is a really nice surprise
Nivrame - 15.01.2013 at 00:13
It's not what I expected, but I love when bands are evolving, I need to hear whole album to tell something more.
Unhealer - 15.01.2013 at 01:24
Written by Machiavelli on 14.01.2013 at 23:15

Not liking the vox processing.

Oh, I forgot to mention this. Totally agree, hope it's just how they wanted it for the song and not for the whole album.
BloodTears - 15.01.2013 at 11:08
Still not loving the song but it's better than the radio edit. Still optimistic about the new album because it's Riverside and this is the single.
Introspekrieg - 15.01.2013 at 15:44
Not a very good video, just watching a guy get progressively more drunk. As for the song, it relies far too heavily on that one riff. I think the vocals sound fine. Hopefully this is just their "single" attempting to gain a wider audience and the rest of the album will be better.
metalicharly - 16.01.2013 at 11:12
Best song of the album by far IMO. Less heavy than ADHD. much more jazzy and melodic.
Góral - 28.01.2013 at 14:39
Written by Nivrame on 15.01.2013 at 00:13

And? Have you heard the new Riverside album? Could you tell me something more about it? I look forward to your review

News James LaBrie - Lyric Video For New Track Released 5.5 17.07.2013 by BynersA7X
News HammerFall - New Video Released 5.5 21.08.2014 by Metal Invader
News Bullet For My Valentine - New Video Released 5.5 27.05.2013 by PrinceOfDarkness
News The Agonist - New Song And Lyric Video Released 5.5 22.03.2014 by WorpeX
News Kari Rueslåtten - Video For New Single Released 5.5 15.09.2013 by Dark†SymphonY