Kylesa are helping us make the wait for Ultraviolet a little less painful because the band has just released a new song for streaming today and more, revealed the album artwork, created by Sean Beaudry, and tracklist. Check them out. And you can listen to and discover the brand new song "Quicksand" by heading over to this location.

The previous song released by the band, "Unspoken", can still be heard over here. Ultraviolet comes out on May 24th in Europe and May 28th in North America under Season Of Mist. More album details here.

The pre-orders are up at Season of Mist e-shop.

Ultraviolet tracklist:

11. Drifting

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Kylesa

Posted: 25.03.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

Ocean Sage - 25.03.2013 at 23:13
Sounds cool. Will likely pick this up. I've wanted to get into Kylesa for a while, but I don't know where to start. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.
Nosurper - 26.03.2013 at 00:24
I must admit I haven't given Spiral Shadow a spin since my initial listening period post purchase. I favor the straightforward, sludge driven approach of Static Tensions. BUT, this "Quicksand" track includes a blend of shoegaze that is intoxicating. Poison me further please.
Rhiannon - 26.03.2013 at 11:06
Written by Ocean Sage on 25.03.2013 at 23:13

Well I only heard Spiral Shadow, which was great, so I would say either that or Static Tensions which seems to be the most popular here.
Ocean Sage - 26.03.2013 at 21:44
Written by Rhiannon on 26.03.2013 at 11:06

Written by Ocean Sage on 25.03.2013 at 23:13

Thanks I appreciate it.

News Aeternam - New Track Streaming Online, Unveil New Album Artwork 8.5 11.06.2012 by
News Týr - New Album Title And Artwork Revealed, New Song Online 8.5 22.07.2013 by Deinonychus
News Skeletonwitch - New Song Online, Album Artwork Revealed 8.5 01.08.2011 by Hyperfluxe
News Saxon - New Album Title, Track List & Single Artwork Revealed 8.5 26.09.2008 by Baz Anderson
News Midnattsol - New Album Cover Art Revealed, Teaser Online 7 20.02.2011 by Raven90