While there is no news of a new album on the horizon, Norwegian sons of northern darkness Immortal have announced the release of a limited 10" vinyl box set of their last opus All Shall Fall, which came out in 2009.

The box set will consist of 4 high quality 10" vinyl discs including the album artwork poster. The All Shall Fall 10" vinyl box set will be limited to only 3x 333 copies (black, white, silver) and will be released on July 5th, 2013 via Nuclear Blast Records.

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Immortal

Posted: 13.04.2013 by Bad English

Comments

Aetherius - 13.04.2013 at 16:33
Hell yeah I would love to have this
Malphas - 13.04.2013 at 17:16
Old school grim frostbitten and kvlt vinyl! fck yeah!

lol

no seriously, i would like to get it should i get the chance
Opethian - 13.04.2013 at 20:01
Its a shame that i dont collect Vinyl
Lord_Regnier - 13.04.2013 at 20:02
I would prefer by far a new album. I don't care for vinyls at all anyway.
!J.O.O.E.! - 13.04.2013 at 20:51
Written by Lord_Regnier on 13.04.2013 at 20:02

I would prefer by far a new album. I don't care for vinyls at all anyway.

Even though the last album was bland and uninspired at very best?
Vombatus - 13.04.2013 at 20:54
I love 10" vinyl. Wish they did this for ATHOW or Sons as ASF was very average.... Much prefer it to double Lps.
Rasputin - 14.04.2013 at 00:35
No thank you, when you repeat the greatness of At a Heart of Winter and Sons of Northern Darkness, with the rest of the older albums, then I might get it. All Shall Fall has fallen way bellow the standard.
Lord_Regnier - 14.04.2013 at 02:30
Written by !J.O.O.E.! on 13.04.2013 at 20:51

Written by Lord_Regnier on 13.04.2013 at 20:02

I would prefer by far a new album. I don't care for vinyls at all anyway.

Even though the last album was bland and uninspired at very best?

I'm in the (most likely) minority of those who enjoy "All Shall Fall" very much. At first, I was a bit disappointed by the album but it grew on me. Now, I see it simply as a more melodic Immortal. It is surely not the best Immortal album but for me it is quite enjoyable. It's mostly the drums I find less good on the album but what I like the most about Immortal is Abbath's guitar playing and vocals and they are still very good, Imo.

News Slayer - To Release Limited Edition Vinyl Box Set 7 16.08.2010 by Array
News Blind Guardian - Release Preview From Upcoming 15 CD Box Set 5.5 20.01.2013 by The Shape 1973
News Blind Guardian - To Release 15-CD Box Set In February 5.5 02.12.2012 by Zaphod
News Solefald - Planning Eight-LP Vinyl Box Set 5.5 28.07.2008 by
News Mastodon - Vinyl Box Set Details, Guitarist Hospitalized 5.5 13.11.2008 by ArcesseEum