Tristania have just released another preview clip of a new song titled "Himmelfall" on YouTube. The full version will be available on the band's seventh album, Darkest White, which is scheduled to be released on May 31st, 2013 via Napalm Records. The band promises to release a new full song soon.

You can also hear a teaser for another new song, "Darkest White", over here.

Darkest White tracklist:

10. Arteries

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Tristania

Posted: 17.04.2013 by E†han1994

Comments

BlackHalo83 - 17.04.2013 at 22:29
I don't know why this band is even still together? But hey whatever, it sounds ok. I'm not a fan of Tristania after World Of Glass so don't take my opinion for it.
Opethian - 18.04.2013 at 02:27
Written by BlackHalo83 on 17.04.2013 at 22:29

no i agree with you
Unhealer - 18.04.2013 at 05:36
Well, that didn't sound bad at all. I guess that if they already changed so much I can't even enjoy a single song, they can do it again but for the better.
Susan - 18.04.2013 at 06:47
Every album they have ever released has been wonderful. So excited for this new exploration of music.
R'Vannith - 18.04.2013 at 07:08
That album artwork makes me pause every time I see it. Looks very nice.
Rasa - 18.04.2013 at 23:22
I don't understand all this hatred towards this band. Musicians evolve and change all the time. I can't stand this metalhead's approach of "oh, only the old <insert any band's name here> was good. Actually I prefer their natural change with each album thousand times more than, say, if they would release another version of Beyond the Veil all the time. I don't even care that Vibeke left. Mariangela is suitable for their new music just fine. And to say that band or a musician is bad only because you don't like their new direction is plainly ignorant.

News Tristania - Release First Teaser For New Album 12 31.01.2013 by Italics
News Behemoth - Final Teaser For New EP, Album Release Date Set 8.5 22.11.2013 by Unhealer
News Lascaille's Shroud - Release Teaser For New Album 8.5 24.05.2014 by LascaillesShroud
News Xerath - Release Teaser For New Album, Details Unveiled 8.5 27.06.2014 by Rupert
News Emigrate - To Release New Album, Teaser Available Online 7 03.08.2014 by Ilham