Kalmah have revealed today the final pieces of the puzzle of Seventh Swamphony, their new album which is set for release in June via Spinefarm Records. The band also released a new video for the single "Seventh Swamphony". You can watch the video below directed by Jukka Vidgren and also check the album's cover and tracklist.

You can still listen to "Windlake Tale" previously released over here.

Album release dates:
  • Finland and Europe - 14.6.
  • UK - 17.6.

08. The Trapper

Source: kalmah.com
    Band profile: Kalmah
    Posted: 03.05.2013 by Bad English

Comments

AtrumHiberna - 03.05.2013 at 17:30
    The artwork somehow resembles the artwork of the first three albums. I've always hoped for them to return to those kind of artworks.
    ImperialTroll - 03.05.2013 at 17:58
    I really like the artwork and the video clip, but not too hyped for the music, I hope I'm wrong and the album would blow me away like their previous albums did.
    SexyCat_1113 - 03.05.2013 at 18:21
    Cover artwork looks like shit...
    HitokiriNate85 - 03.05.2013 at 18:24
    Cool cover. Not sure what I think about the song. Interested to hear the full album. I keep hoping they top The Black Waltz but I'm not sure it's going to happen.
    BloodJuNkie - 03.05.2013 at 18:28
    Very good song!
    kalmah999 - 03.05.2013 at 18:31
    Very good song, do not really like cover but who cares
    Maco - 03.05.2013 at 19:25
    When the metal world is fucked by a terrible new, at least one band encourages me, can't wait
    FeskarN - 03.05.2013 at 19:57
    Great song! The coverart is boring with just black and white.
    Bad English - 03.05.2013 at 20:59
    Why all such type of metal bands keyboardist has shortest hair of them all? what it means, keys is not a metal?
    Good song and seems to me it will be good album
    EmeraldSword - 03.05.2013 at 23:47
    About time the video came out. I liked the variety in solos/bridges that song had. Wish there was more color and/or shadows in the album art, but it'll do. Still pumped for this.
    Aeterna - 04.05.2013 at 00:15
    The cover is boring, but the music's uninspired but pretty okay to listen to. Could be better, but that may be the half litre of vodka talkin'.
    Folkbill - 04.05.2013 at 00:47
    The goddamn video kick ass, I think the albun would be better than the last one even better than the new realease of COB:kopkop:
    Angel_Lament - 04.05.2013 at 02:55
    Ok, I'm anticipating this album for sure!
    Hydra - 04.05.2013 at 04:10
    Honestly 12 gauge wasnt very good in my eyes i really hope they go back to they will return and swamplord and swampsong even the black waltz was kinda so so but im pretty happy to see them with a new record coming out and i just hope they do actual across canada tour.
    Gopherhawk - 04.05.2013 at 06:43
    WHYISTHERENOCOLOR?WHYISTHERENOCOLOR?WHYISTHERENOCOLOR?WHYISTHERENOCOLOR?WHYISTHERENOCOLOR?WHYISTHERENOCOLOR?WHYISTHERENOCOLOR?WHYISTHERENOCOLOR?WHYISTHERENOCOLOR?WHYISTHERENOCOLOR?WHYISTHERENOCOLOR?WHYISTHERENOCOLOR?WHYISTHERENOCOLOR?WHYISTHERENOCOLOR?WHYISTHERENOCOLOR?WHYISTHERENOCOLOR?WHYISTHERENOCOLOR?WHYISTHERENOCOLOR?WHYISTHERENOCOLOR?WHYISTHERENOCOLOR?WHYISTHERENOCOLOR?
    gustman17 - 04.05.2013 at 06:51
    Much better than Windlake Tale. The solo is great, and the video actually gave me a laugh.
    moe5512 - 04.05.2013 at 14:19
    Quite good actually, I didn't like 12 gauge that much but if the whole album keeps this level it will be good
    Fallen Ghost - 04.05.2013 at 15:01
    I'm not sure if I like the cover art.. Was expecting some colors on it
    R'Vannith - 04.05.2013 at 16:40
    For some reason there's a tiny bit of red on his fancy headgear.
    Mattybu - 04.05.2013 at 21:07
    The cover art is ok for some reason the letters at the bottom just look so goofy though.
    metal2000 - 05.05.2013 at 07:52
    COOL VIDEO AND COOL ARTWORK, KEEP IT UP KALMAH
    FreddeSwede - 05.05.2013 at 10:00
    Very good song. And musically it feels like Kalmah is actually doing, what Children Of Bodom should have done.
    Truemetaljope - 05.05.2013 at 17:29
    Weaker riffs on this song that what they usually have . Maybe they're going for a more melodic approach and less thrash-influenced than before. The song is ok but a bit repetitive , good video though.
    crucifiedjesus - 05.05.2013 at 20:57
    Decent for sure. after hearing windlake tale i was feeling like we were gonna have a 12 gauge 2 but this gives me alot of hope. also like that this is the same day bodom released a crap lyric video

News Quest Of Aidance - Release New Video, New Album Cover And Tracklist 10 20.04.2013 by BloodTears
    News Dark End - New Album Cover Art And Tracklist Revealed 8.5 11.02.2012 by Cynic Metalhead
    News Crystal Viper - Unveil New Album Cover Art And Tracklist 8.5 19.02.2012 by Truemetaljope
    News Paradox - New Album Cover Art Revealed And New Song Online 8.5 22.09.2009 by White Winter Sun
    News Axel Rudi Pell - New Album Cover Art And Tracklist 8.5 22.10.2013 by Iamawalker