The upcoming new Kalmah release Seventh Swamphony is upon us and merely weeks away. Having previously released two songs as a foretaste, the Finns have now made "Deadfall" available for streaming online. The new song has premiered here. Alternatively, it can also be enjoyed on the Soundcloud widget below.

So, what is the verdict on this new song? Meanwhile, you can still listen to "Windlake Tale" here and "Seventh Swamphony" over here.

Album release dates via Spinefarm Records:
  • Finland and Europe - 14.6.
  • UK - 17.6.

Band profile: Kalmah
    Posted: 30.05.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

metal2000 - 30.05.2013 at 14:46
    COOL
    BloodJuNkie - 30.05.2013 at 16:51
    Nice one, the album won't be disappointing!
    ImperialTroll - 30.05.2013 at 17:47
    I don't know I'm not too hyped for this album anymore.The vocals seem worn out and exhausted and the rhythm guitars are annoying "especially in the beginning". This album might take a while before it grows on me, if it ever did anyway.
    AngelofDeth - 30.05.2013 at 20:16
    Written by Guest on 30.05.2013 at 17:47

IMO the vox for Kalmah have always been subpar. And I agree about the rythm guitars, that first part just feels "off" and messy. In fact the whole song feels kinda messy. Anyway sounds like Kalmah is on their way to yet another B- grade melodeath album, in which I'll somewhat enjoy but mostly be indifferent too.

Damm that cover art is badass though!
    FreddeSwede - 30.05.2013 at 21:34
    1. I agree with some of you above, it sounds messy.
    2. The reason IMO is the utter bullshit production in this song. I hope, it's a low quality version on purpose to avoid unwanted spread.
    kaspair - 30.05.2013 at 21:51
    Album of the year!
    ImperialTroll - 30.05.2013 at 22:23
    Written by AngelofDeth on 30.05.2013 at 20:16

Written by Guest on 30.05.2013 at 17:47

Damm that cover art is badass though!

Yeah you're right about the vocals, but they used to be so much better than this! And to be honest the artowrk also made me jizz my pants I can't say the music had the same effect at all
    SWAMPL0RD - 05.06.2013 at 21:23
    Kalmah sucks now. In fact everything after The Black Waltz sucks fat monkey balls.

News Cryptopsy - Another New Song Available For Streaming 10 23.08.2012 by Lit.
    News Dark Tranquillity - Another New Song Available For Streaming 10 25.04.2013 by Sentenced Odiin
    News De Profundis - Another New Song Available For Streaming 10 04.05.2012 by F.N.S.C.A.C
    News Týr - Another New Song Available For Streaming 10 14.08.2013 by rdhelli@gmail.com
    News Six Feet Under - Another New Song Available For Streaming 10 27.02.2013 by exomorphyx89

Hits total: 2023 | This month: 45