Naturally, fans are curious about the new material that Tarja will release on her upcoming new album Colours In The Dark which follows What Lies Beneath. She has already revealed the album's colourful cover artwork and today the lyric video for the song "Never Enough" has surfaced online. You can have a taste of the new album right now. A different version of "Never Enough" was also featured on Tarja's Act I live release.

Colours In The Dark drops in Europe on August 23rd via earMUSIC and in North America on August 27th through Eagle Rock imprint Armoury Records. Find out more about the album here.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Tarja

Posted: 31.05.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

Susan - 31.05.2013 at 16:56
Wow, this is some heavy stuff! Get it, Tarja!

Even if I disagree with bold choices, I infinitely prefer them over safe choices. I don't love the cover art, do love the song, and they are both bold choices. So a big to Tarja!
ANGEL REAPER - 31.05.2013 at 17:15
Yay ..the guitars are back !
seafood - 31.05.2013 at 17:45
Admittedly I've never been the biggest fan of her solo stuff (there are just few songs here and there that I really like), but IMO this song is just bad.

..but I like the cover art, so maybe I just got weird tastes
Ap46 - 31.05.2013 at 17:47
Very surprised! Never thought it would get heavy again with her. And the song takes another rute by the end, so it's not your typical single Looking foward to the album.
ManiacBlasphemer - 31.05.2013 at 18:17
Boring song... her solo career is a desaster, you can count on your fingers the number of good songs...
Dark†SymphonY - 31.05.2013 at 18:55
Her voice is still sounding great, cannot give any negativeness for that. The music and song-writing is still overly weak to average. The heaviness is a plus, but not by much.
Unhealer - 31.05.2013 at 19:00
Ahhh, boring. That riff was deceiving, I thought I was going to be something different but the song is extremely generic. Except for that long ending, where the riff comes back just to be overused alongside a canon of arrengements that still don't manage to make the time worth.

And the videoclip was so literal with the lyrics that it ended up being cheesy Anyway... I'll be checking for good stuff on the album.
Azarath - 31.05.2013 at 19:21
Well that was rather awful.
God Alone - 31.05.2013 at 19:42
Trashy and hilarious as ever.
Tarja I love you.
mariano - 31.05.2013 at 23:49
She desperately needs to team up with someone creative enough to write good metal. She's a great singer but her albums are completely forgettable.
The Shape 1973 - 02.06.2013 at 23:52
I used to be a big Nightwish fan, especially her era. Didn't like this. Don't think the down tuned guitars suit her voice.
Nimue - 03.06.2013 at 08:00
Nice try, but ... if that is the best song, I'm not convinced to buy the album.

News Belphegor - Lyric Video For New Song Released 10 25.06.2014 by Lokaeda
News Deathstars - Lyric Video For New Song Released 10 06.06.2014 by BlackEssence
News The Man-Eating Tree - Lyric Video For New Song Released 10 29.06.2014 by mz
News The Monolith Deathcult - Release Lyric Video For New Song 8.5 27.02.2013 by Baz Anderson
News Pestilence - Release Lyric Video For New Song 8.5 22.10.2013 by exomorphyx89

Hits total: 2015 | This month: 26