Spanish symphonic power metallers Dark Moor are going to release their 9th effort Ars Musica on June 18th via Scarlet Records. But, to raise the expectations, the group decided to release a teaser of the album that can be enjoyed below. Furthermore, their brand new song "The Road Again" is also available for streaming on the Soundcloud player.

Ars Musica tracklist:

01. Ars Musica (Intro)
02. The First Lance Of Spain
03. It Is My Way
04. The Road Again
05. Together As Ever
06. The City Of Peace
07. Gara And Jonay
08. Living In A Nightmare
09. El Ultimo Rey
10. St James Way
11. Spanish Suite (Asturias)
12. The Road Again [acoustic version]
13. Living In A Nightmare [orchestral version]

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Dark Moor

Posted: 31.05.2013 by R Lewis

Comments

Briche - 31.05.2013 at 22:12
That band is awesome. Im proud of them cuase they are the only spanish band singing in english with some repercusion of my country... since years ago.
The Warrior - 01.06.2013 at 02:08
I love this band , they are so great and need to be more famous ...
the vocalist style of mixing the opera with drama is impressive and so great !!

cheers dark moor , I must buy your album
Hedgewizard - 01.06.2013 at 18:13
I've always liked Dark Moor, but they're quickly becoming a Spanish Sonata Arctica with these latest albums. Still good stuff, just awfully similar.
Windir2010 - 01.06.2013 at 22:43
What a fantastic band! I must admit i sort of miss Elisa but Alfred is great also and what else can you say about Enrik, have lofty expectations for any DM album and this upcoming one is no different!
mikeprado30 - 02.06.2013 at 00:02
It promises to be another great, but I coincide with Hedgewizard, they are dangerously getting on their music into repetition. A little of experiment wouldn't be bad (always they never get into any "whatever"core grounds.
The Shape 1973 - 02.06.2013 at 23:44
High quality epic stuff. Just a shame every song sounds exactly like the previous one.
Rhiannon - 03.06.2013 at 10:22
I'm not really impressed, it seems this album will sound the same as Ancestral Romance, which I didn't like that much either. Too much symphonic rock and not enough power metal.

News Dark Moor - Announce New Album Title And Cover Artwork 10.5 11.04.2013 by The Warrior
News Icarus Witch - New Album Details, Teaser And Song Online 8.5 13.06.2012 by Wraith000
News Svartsot - New Song And Album Teaser Online 8.5 10.07.2011 by Swietowit11
News The Man-Eating Tree - Debut Album Details, New Song And Teaser Revealed 8.5 17.07.2010 by Vitriolic Hate
News Dark Tranquillity - Release New Album Cover, Tracklist And Trailer 8.5 27.03.2013 by Nimue