"Burn With Me", the new video from Swedish melodic metallers Amaranthe has been premiered. The clip was directed by Patric Ullaeus of Revolver Film Company. "Burn With Me" is the band's new single which was released yesterday and the iTunes version of the single will feature an exclusive acoustic version, previously only available in Japan. You can watch the video right now.

The song was also featured on The Nexus, the album the band released earlier this year.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Amaranthe

Posted: 18.06.2013 by Bad English

Comments

Italics - 18.06.2013 at 13:45
Hated this song at first when the album was released, but now I really like it.

Incoming "this is pop" comments...
Malaghost - 18.06.2013 at 14:39
This is pop.

And I like it.
Truemetaljope - 18.06.2013 at 16:51
This is pop.
katafakingstrofa - 18.06.2013 at 17:06
Pop
but chick is hot
Dark†SymphonY - 18.06.2013 at 17:09
One of the many songs on the album I didn't like. Elize is seriously one of the hottest girls in metal , oh... and this is pop.
CWA - 18.06.2013 at 17:46
Worst song I heard from this band. Their second album is the epitome of generic pop rock/metal, though I like their debut.
silenius - 18.06.2013 at 19:45
I dont even know what to say, to me they are on the same level as creed and nickelback, a new contender for the worst band in the world.
undi - 18.06.2013 at 20:34
This is the blandest and most boring song of the album, followed close by the song of the first clip. The album is neat, why should they seriously pick these ones is beyond me.
Agathomax - 19.06.2013 at 00:44
After watching the video, I'm still wondering why they didn't call the song "Women can't drive" At least, It could have been a bit subversive and enhance a bit the level of this song...
muska - 19.06.2013 at 23:26
What an absolute piece of trash of a song, music is passable for the genre, but the copy paste pop lyrics.... damn
JokerPW - 20.06.2013 at 18:00
This is my favorite song of this album.
I was just sad that they left Andreas out of it. He appears playing guitar in the video ! lol
[ ]'s
Ena - 20.06.2013 at 20:26
I LOVE this song!!!
Just like I'm fallen for every other song on 'The Nexus'

The video is like all videos from Amaranthe...pretty damn good
Great fun to watch!
I could watch it over and over until the replay button burns xD
Love every second of it!
+ +

News Riverside - New Video Released 5.5 14.01.2013 by Arcik
News Tracedawn - New Video Released 5.5 05.01.2012 by Absak
News MyGrain - New Music Video Released 5.5 14.11.2013 by Fritillaria
News The Monolith Deathcult - Another New Lyric Video Released 5.5 18.04.2013 by MechanisT
News Graveyard - New Video Released 5.5 26.10.2012 by SleepFan