Jordanian doom/death metallers Chalice Of Doom have recently posted online a new lyric video for the song "Shame, Written In Blood", taken from their new album Into Hypnagogia. The video was created by Hussam Al Khawaldeh and the track features the legendary Swedish vocalist and multi-instrumentalist Roger "Rogga" Johansson (The 11th Hour, Paganizer, Ribspreader, ex-Edge Of Sanity. Check it out below.
When asked about the album, Johansson commented: "This album will be something that the Doom fans will drool over, you have just about everything present here. The heaviness, the melody and most important: the feeling. This album is gonna be something you wanna listen to over and over and over."
Into Hypnagogia is the band's second full length album and was recently released through the Spanish label Memento Mori. Apart from Roger "Rogga" Johansson, the album also features a bunch of guest musicians such as the vocalists Marius Strand (The Fall Of Every Season), Christina Kroustali (Die Verbannten Kinder Evas) and Giampaul Andrianopoulos (Lonesome October, ex-Earthen). The Russian keyboardist Maria Zvyagina is also featured as a session musician.
01. Lucid Incubus [Intro] [feat. Maria Zvyagina]
02. Death Gown [feat. Giampaul Andrianopoulos]
04. Dyers Of Dusk
05. Moonflower [Instrumental] [feat. Giampaul Andrianopoulos]
06. Profound [feat. Giampaul Andrianopoulos]
07. Against The Winds [feat. Christina Kroustali & Marius Strand]
08. Bridesmaid Of The Woods
09. The Coin Fountain [feat. Giampaul Andrianopoulos & Christina Kroustali]
10. Shame, Written In Blood[(feat. Roger "Rogga" Johansson]
11. Death Apnea [Outro] [feat. Maria Zvyagina]