Russian power/progressive metallers Hammerforce have finished recording, mixing and mastering their new album Dostup Zakryt, which is the Russian lyrics version of their recently released album Access Denied, that received a positive feedback from listeners and press. The release date is set for October 8th, 2013.

Source: hammerforce.ru
Band profile: Hammerforce

Posted: 20.08.2013 by NikitaMerzlyakov

Comments

psykometal - 20.08.2013 at 17:25
That really annoys me that they keep calling it a "new album". It's not a new album, it's just a Russian-language re-release. I keep getting emails from them via Bandcamp about a "new album", which gets my hope up every time that we get actual new material from them so soon...and it's just more talk about the re-release...
NikitaMerzlyakov - 20.08.2013 at 22:10
Written by psykometal on 20.08.2013 at 17:25

Thanks for your feedback!
And I can fully understand you. But this is not as easy as just "re-release". All new lyrics written, whole new vocals recorded and edited, album mixed and mastered once again. It is nearly half of work that is needed to record whole new album actually. It is not just couple of days and hooray we have a "new" album. By the way we have different singer on most tracks! Having said that, most people wouldn't check out our music (and any music they don't know) if we will state that this is "just re-release". We are really struggling with ignorance of people and having few new fans or not having can make the difference between will we keep this project up or not and will there be 3rd new album or not. Sorry for my straightforwardness..
Anyway thanks for letting us know. We will try to use more correct definitions in future. And I hope you like our music independently of our e-mail newsletter.. =)
All the best!
And stay Metal!
-Nikita
psykometal - 20.08.2013 at 23:13
Written by NikitaMerzlyakov on 20.08.2013 at 22:10

Thanks for your feedback!
All the best!
And stay Metal!
-Nikita

I wasn't meaning to disrespect you guys, or downplay the massive amount of work you've put into redoing all the vocal tracks, was just saying that when I first got that email and saw the title saying "new album" that I got all excited for a completely new album.

News Hammerfall - Release Date For New Album Confirmed 8.5 21.06.2006 by Daru Jericho
News Vader - New Album Release Date Confirmed 8.5 07.03.2014 by ArcesseEum
News Wintersun - New Album Release Date, Shows In Finland Confirmed 8.5 18.07.2012 by Alex Fenger
News Accept - New Album Release Date Confirmed, European Tour Announced 8.5 23.01.2012 by Lit.
News Nightwish - New Album Release Date, Cover Art & Tracklist Revealed 7 09.09.2011 by