How about a new song from Kataklysm? Here it is folks because the death metallers have just premiered their new track "Kill The Elite" off of Waiting For The End To Come, their new offering. The song is available for your listening pleasure below. Tell us if you like the first new tune from the new album.

Waiting For The End To Come will be released on October 25th (Europe), October 28th (UK) and October 29th (North America) via Nuclear Blast. More album details can be found here.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Kataklysm

Posted: 04.09.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

MrClansman1 - 04.09.2013 at 13:52
Well... I had bigger expectations from this one
Malphas - 04.09.2013 at 14:07
Personally i found Heaven's Venom to be a huge disappointment so my expectations for this one were extremely low, and i have to say this sounds promising (better than Heaven's Venom)
s_t_s - 04.09.2013 at 14:20
There is something wrong with this band : tho I have several of their albums, I can spend months without listening to any of them They miss a little something, their music is good but erm... cannot tell...
gmorin - 04.09.2013 at 20:38
This sounds way better than their previous effort, but the guitar riffs seems tired... no power. Also, I have a lot of respect for Duhamel, but the new drummer gives a fresh breath to their sound; sadly, it's the only part that really stands out in this song. I'll still give the album a chance!
qlacs - 04.09.2013 at 22:02
Blastbeat is back!
Vombatus - 04.09.2013 at 23:52
During the first 30 seconds I thought something good happened to Kataklysm.

Unfortunately, I was wrong.

Safe and uninteresting.
SelfXPlanetOrE - 05.09.2013 at 01:38
Well, isn't this a surprise? I hated Heaven's Venom, what with all the watered down riffs, bad mixing, and total dearth of heaviness, but they definitely got their shit together this time. I only hope there's even more of this on the rest of the album, because this was worth my time.
Captain Cumbeard - 05.09.2013 at 17:51
Although it doesn't sounds as bad as Heaven's Venom, I get the 'same old, same old' feeling..
They need to step out of their comfort zone.
Metal George - 05.09.2013 at 20:32
Sounds faster than anything off the last album. I liked it.
Diamonds - 06.09.2013 at 03:49
Problem I have with everyone saying they're tired of their repetitive sound is that knowing people as a whole, there would only be complaint if they changed the same as if they didn't. I'm just glad the band is still producing listenable music and not taking some sort of unnecessary change. A bit of exploration is fine which couldn't hurt, but still no complaints.
Opethian - 09.09.2013 at 01:33
Sounds a lot better then the last 3-4 albums!

News Kataklysm - More Album Details, New Song Online 7.5 15.07.2010 by Vermin