Korn are gearing up for the release of their new album The Paradigm Shift in full force and their new video is ready. The video for the first single "Never Never" has made its premiere online and you can watch it below right now. The Paradigm Shift, the first new album in a long time to feature guitarist Brian "Head" Welch, drops on October 1st on Prospect Park. The clock is ticking...

You can find more album details here.

Source: korn.com
Band profile: Korn

Posted: 06.09.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

EuanStewart - 06.09.2013 at 20:58
Love the Justin Timberlake influence in this song.
HaaskAksaaH - 06.09.2013 at 21:03
Deserve to award for "The Most Boring Video Act in the History of Semi-Metal Commercialism Scene"

pffff ....................
Billmaster - 06.09.2013 at 22:06
...Korn ALWAYS ALWAYS sucks!
X5452 - 06.09.2013 at 22:08
Boring
Sir Thrashalot - 06.09.2013 at 23:24
Again with that Dubstep bullshit ? Come on guys what the hell ?

I don't even remember the last time I listened to new Korn stuff and told myself "Hey that's not so bad!"

Oh wait, that never happened, that's right lol
SordiDControlleR - 07.09.2013 at 00:40
I think it's Time to call it A career, for good this Time!! What in the hell is this Dub-Step karaokee?:nogood::nono:
I_Die_Often - 07.09.2013 at 00:46
Yes, KORN is dead
Angelic Storm - 07.09.2013 at 01:36
I've never been a Korn hater, but this is just woeful stuff. "Gold" by Spandau Ballet has more bite to it than this insipid track does.
Rulatore - 07.09.2013 at 04:13
I read dubstep and decided to give it a chance. Just wasted some 5 minutes here, what a boring song man
cossaisVendeurs - 07.09.2013 at 06:42
Korn died after 'Take a Look in the Mirror'.
garmling - 07.09.2013 at 12:32
Yeah, this one sucks bad, but! Here's what Davis said about it, ""We put this out first cause I knew it was going to piss off a lot of people, and um, so I did it. That song ain't for dudes, it's for the ladies." And here's is another one, which is by far better than this shit, actually this one rocks like the old Korn did
Angelic Storm - 07.09.2013 at 16:42
Written by garmling on 07.09.2013 at 12:32

What the? Sheesh, I always thought Jonathan was a hip, modern, forward thinking guy... lol :\ There's no such thing as music for men, and different music for women... And here was me thinking it was 2013.

Ah, "Love And Meth" is a bit more like the old Korn sound, that's a lot better! hehe
garmling - 07.09.2013 at 17:28
Written by Angelic Storm on 07.09.2013 at 16:42

Written by garmling on 07.09.2013 at 12:32

I think Jonathan had in mind lyrics of that song, since they're dealing with break up, relationship and such boring stuffs...anyway the song is homogay in any way, but "Love and Meth" is really heavy and hits the right tone as promised by band members
Hex_Omega - 07.09.2013 at 18:45
Written by cossaisVendeurs on 07.09.2013 at 06:42

Korn died after 'Take a Look in the Mirror'.

Can't agree with you more.
Opethian - 09.09.2013 at 01:35
Looks like Mainstream has them by their fucking nut sacks! I cant believe this BS! You would think with HEAD back they would have that old school sound. My guess is that he wasnt aloud that much input on this record ... shame

News Korn - Premiere New Video 9 23.03.2012 by Boxcar Willy
News Korn - Audio Samples Of Entire New Album, New Video Online 7.5 06.06.2010 by The Shape 1973
News Korn - Release New Video 7.5 08.02.2014 by !J.O.O.E.!
News Delain - Premiere New Video 5.5 01.04.2014 by Carl Berg