American progressive death metal artist Lascaille's Shroud have revealed the rear cover artwork and tracklist for their sophomore opus via Facebook, Interval 02: Parallel Infinities, The Abscinded Universe; apparently this news reporter missed out on the reveal for the cover art earlier this year so I'm going to include it here as well for anybody else who missed out. Mastermind Brett Windnagle has also indicated that he will be revealing the official release date for his next opus some time later this year.

Front cover

10. The Guilt Reprisal

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Lascaille's Shroud

Posted: 14.09.2013 by psykometal

Comments

Zaphod - 14.09.2013 at 15:17
Weird, the album already had a different cover on Bandcamp, but then the whole album got deleted. The previous cover is still partially visible in the background though.
K†ulu - 14.09.2013 at 16:13
This? Pretty cool

psykometal - 14.09.2013 at 16:15
Was probably just leftover artwork from Intervals 01, at least that's what it looks like to me. Lookin' very much forward to this album though!
Dylan - 14.09.2013 at 18:13
Loved the last album. Brett's a cool guy, this will be good.
Zaphod - 14.09.2013 at 21:41
Written by psykometal on 14.09.2013 at 16:15

I doubt it, since I still have a picture on my pc (from adding it to MS) that has the bandname and Interval 02 on it, so it was pretty official.
psykometal - 14.09.2013 at 22:08
Written by Zaphod on 14.09.2013 at 21:41

Ah ok, well it's not the first time in history a band decided to change the album art before release.
Zaphod - 14.09.2013 at 23:44
Written by psykometal on 14.09.2013 at 22:08

True enough
-Quatropus- - 15.09.2013 at 03:46
Really hoping on this one being better. While Interval 01 was a good album, there are times when the timing sounds or IS off from the beat. Other than that, it's just excitement on my end. So much potential!
BloodTears - 15.09.2013 at 11:08
Written by psykometal on 14.09.2013 at 22:08

Written by Zaphod on 14.09.2013 at 21:41

He explains why he decided to change it here. Felt this one represented the album better.
LascaillesShroud - 09.11.2013 at 05:17
A bit late to this, no idea LS was even mentioned on here (thanks a ton to the MS guys) but I thought I would take the chance to clarify that the album art was changed during recording. There was just this massive input of very typical "planet/space/cosmos" type of art that was becoming watered down, and I wanted something to set this apart from that crowd as I just don't identify with it so comfortably.

Plus, the second one I got is monumentally better anyway
psykometal - 09.11.2013 at 06:09
Written by LascaillesShroud on 09.11.2013 at 05:17

Plus, the second one I got is monumentally better anyway

Ah ok, kool. Thanks for explaining that. And I agree the new artwork is monumentally better; the original artwork just looked like it was recycled from whatever session your debut's artwork came from.
LascaillesShroud - 09.11.2013 at 06:29
That's basically what it was haha.
psykometal - 09.11.2013 at 18:22
Hahaha!

News Vader - Reveal New Album Cover Art And Tracklist 10 19.03.2014 by Mr. Cheeky
News Fear Factory - Reveal New Album Cover Art And Tracklist 10 30.03.2012 by theFIST
News Grave - Reveal New Album Cover Art And Tracklist 10 23.06.2012 by
News Neurosis - Reveal New Album Cover Art And Tracklist 10 28.08.2012 by PRIVAT
News Ghost - Reveal New Album Title And Tracklist 8.5 21.12.2012 by Ace Frawley