You don't have to wait any longer to listen to Trivium's new album Vengeance Falls. The band has been kind enough to share it in its entirety at their website. The follow-up to In Waves is here. All you have to do is enjoy it or dislike it. Either way, it is available for public consumption. Are you impressed?

Roadrunner Records will release Trivium's sixth studio album on October 15th.

Tracklist:

1. Brave This Storm
02. Vengeance Falls
03. Strife
04. No Way To Heal
05. To Believe
06. At The End Of This War
07. Through Blood And Dirt And Bone
08. Villainy Thrives
09. Incineration: The Broken World
10. Wake (The End Is Nigh)

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Trivium

Posted: 07.10.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

Kuroboshi - 08.10.2013 at 00:08
What bullshit artwork.
SyntheticBreed - 08.10.2013 at 01:00
What bullshit music, and I love Trivium. Fack.
SyntheticBreed - 08.10.2013 at 01:00
What bullshit music, and I love Trivium. Fack.
Rupert - 08.10.2013 at 02:22
Fack, and I love bullshit.
Ace Frawley - 08.10.2013 at 03:35
Got a digital copy of the album on order so might wait a week until it comes out and then have a good long listen before rushing to judgement. Seems a lot of jerks on here listen to something once and rush to judgement about it, often in a negative way. For me personally, I need to listen to something many times before I can decide if I like it or not. Some songs grow on me after initially sounding pretty awful and in the opposite way, sometimes songs that sound great at first, lose their lustre quickly and become annoying. Doesn't always work like that but I think any rational judgement should be made after considering the music for a decent period of time.
Rupert - 08.10.2013 at 04:50
Written by Ace Frawley on 08.10.2013 at 03:35

I agree. Most of my long-term favourite albums have been ones that I initially didn't like too much, even some I thought were garbage until years later.
jaumetalium - 08.10.2013 at 14:12
I haven´t been a Trivium fan, but hey! this album is a masterpiece!
and the artwork fits well.:banger:

News Wolves In The Throne Room - Streaming Full New Album 7 02.07.2014 by Lit.
News Auroch - Streaming New Album In Full 7 17.06.2014 by Alex Fenger