Ihsahn has recently premiered another new track from his upcoming fifth solo album Das Seelenbrechen. October 22nd is right around the corner but a new song always helps during the waiting period. So, go ahead and check out the new song "Tacit", streaming at this location.

The first released song from the album "Hiber" can be found here, and the second "NaCl" is still available over here.

In a recent interview about the album, Ihsahn commented that "musically, this album is a very deliberate sidestep to what I have been doing; a necessity to reset the creative parameters so not to fall into formula. I think I do my best work slightly outside of my comfort zone and I've wanted to do something like this for a long time. Free form and improvisational can be scary for a musician but it is very liberating at the same time."

Source: loudwire.com
Band profile: Ihsahn

Posted: 13.10.2013 by .starrk

Comments

LeKiwi - 13.10.2013 at 15:23
This album is going to be a grower I think. The tracks are rather simple...
Unhealer - 13.10.2013 at 16:29
Damn, wonder what other crazy things he attempted on the rest of the tracks.
Blakheim - 13.10.2013 at 19:39
Holy fuck, beautiful track... this guy can do no wrong
Stabby - 14.10.2013 at 01:57
This is spectacular, it's so strange but it feels so right. Tobias Andersen is killing it too
LeKiwi - 20.04.2016 at 21:46
Written by LeKiwi on 13.10.2013 at 15:23

This album is going to be a grower I think. The tracks are rather simple...

It's funny to look back at what I said - I was so wrong

News Ihsahn - New Song Available For Streaming 10.5 03.10.2013 by Dentura
News Children Of Bodom - New Album Title Track Available For Streaming 8.5 15.05.2013 by psykometal
News Starkill - New Track Available For Streaming 8.5 12.08.2014 by Teravolt_Danny
News Anthrax - Another New Track Available For Streaming 8.5 12.08.2011 by Chidder
News Destruction - New Track Available For Streaming 8.5 15.12.2010 by LeChron James