16:10 - Netzach The only "Serpent" track I still listen to is the instrumental Plateau of the Ages
16:04 - Marcel Hubregtse Marrow isn't a bad album but it isn't underrated either. Just look at the score for it here on MS, for example.
16:00 - musclassia I'd probably rank them Mantle>Ashes>Marro w>Folklore>Serpent - I think Serpent is fine but it's not nearly as memorable as the other albums. I prefer Marrow to Folklore, mainly for Nidstang and Ghost.... Mantle beats all though
14:44 - Apothecary Marrow is definitely second-weakest, but that's only because the other three albums you're comparing it to are such higher quality, I don't think it means that it's necessarily a BAD album
13:27 - Akatash Updated my dissonant metal picks: [link]
After announcing their new studio album Merely The Fleshless We And The Awed Obsequy, death/doom metal band Grieving Age has recently released the first trailer featuring new music from what will be their second album. The follow-up to In Aloof Lantern, Thy Bequeathed A Wailer Quietus promises a gloomy atmosphere as you can attest to through the video below.
Merely The Fleshless We And The Awed Obsequy is coming on November 10th via Solitude Production. More about the album can be found here.
01. Merely The Ululating Scurrilous Warblers Shalt Interminably Bray!! 18:49
02. O, Elegiac Purulent Purtenance, O Sepulchral Longevous Billows... 15:44
03. Till The Forlorn Opprobrious Malady Thrives Amongst The Stridulous Indigents We! 24:55
01. At The Licentious Abortionist's Abattoir, Thine Disinherited Gravid Worms Adjure Excruciatingly... 18:37
02. I'm The Dilacerated Sewed Flesh! I'm The Sculpturesque Doomed Soliloquy! 27:18