Doomsters rejoice because Kypck are about to enter the studio tomorrow to begin recording album number three. After the debut Cherno and later Nizhe, the new yet untitled opus will be released in March 2014 via Ranka Kustannus. For now, all we know is that Hiili Hiilesmaa will be producing it.

What are you expecting from these Finns on the new album?

[Thanks to J. N. for the tip!]

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Kypck

Posted: 03.11.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

Ozman - 03.11.2013 at 14:04
I am expecting more of the same extremely average pedestrian doom totally devoid of the essence which makes doom doom
3rdWorld - 03.11.2013 at 15:01
Written by Ozman on 03.11.2013 at 14:04

I am expecting something that is gonna smash your expectations eventhough I haven't heard their earlier two releases, I hope for the best.
J. N. - 03.11.2013 at 15:42
Written by 3rdWorld on 03.11.2013 at 15:01

Behold! Kypck goes Finnish power metal!
NocturnalStalker - 03.11.2013 at 17:09
I hope for some evolution in their sound. Hopefully the one that will make even Marcel change his opinion about the band.
Reaper_Redeamer - 03.11.2013 at 23:04
Nice news!
Hope we will have something like their 1st album. It was a really impressive album for me!
ThomasBryant - 05.11.2013 at 08:29
Nice can't wait to hear it.So many bands I like are coming out with new albums.

News Wormrot - To Enter The Studio In January 5.5 17.12.2010 by midland_don
News Crucified Barbara - To Enter The Studio This Summer 5.5 08.06.2011 by neonxaos
News Rage - Enter The Studio, New Album Update 5.5 04.11.2011 by Edmund Fogg
News Mystic Prophecy - To Enter The Studio In The Coming Weeks 5.5 24.12.2012 by serega25
News Hemoptysis - Enter The Studio 5.5 10.07.2010 by warrior_of_ice